AffairsCloud brings you the complete and important daily Current Affairs 10 February 2022 Quiz to achieve more marks in Banking, Insurance, UPSC, SSC, CLAT, Railways and all other competitive Exams. We have prepared the current affairs quiz question from our daily current affairs 2021 updates.
Our Current Affairs November 2021 events will help you to get more marks in Banking, Insurance, SSC, Railways, UPSC, CLAT and all State Government Exams. Also, try our Current Affairs Quiz.
We are Hiring – Subject Matter Expert | CA Video Creator | Content Developers(Pondicherry)
Top 10 Questions Based on Current Affairs 10 February 2022
- Which of the following points are correct with respect to the ‘Reimagining Healthcare in India through Blended Finance’ report released in February 2022?
A) The report was released by WHO India which highlighted that 50% of hospital beds in India cater to almost 35% of the population concentrated in 4 states.
B) India spending is 3.6 percent of its GDP in healthcare, including out-of-pocket and public expenditure.
C) India’s public expenditure on health is the lowest among the BRICS countries while Brazil spends the most.
1) Only A
2) Only C
3) Only A & B
4) Only B & C
5) All A, B & CAnswer-4) Only B & C
The report was released by NITI Aayog which highlighted that 65% of hospital beds in India cater to almost 50% of the population concentrated in 7 states. (Uttar Pradesh, Maharashtra, Karnataka, Tamil Nadu, Telangana, West Bengal and Kerala.)
i. India spending is 3.6 percent of its Gross Domestic Product (GDP) in healthcare, including out-of-pocket and public expenditure.
ii. India’s public expenditure on health is the lowest among the BRICS countries while Brazil spends the most.
iii. Health insurance becomes the 2nd largest portfolio with a contribution of about 20 percent of non-life insurance business.
- As per the data released by the Ministry of Commerce and Industry (MoCI), India is the _____ largest exporter of millets in the world (as per 2020 Data).
5) 6thAnswer-3) 5th
As per the data released by the Ministry of Commerce and Industry (MoCI), India is the 5th largest exporter of millets in the world (as per the 2020 data).
i. India is the world leader in the production of millets with a share of around 41 percent of total global millet production in 2020.
ii. In 2020-21, India exported millets worth USD 26.97 million against USD 28.5 million in 2019-20.
iii. Nepal, UAE & Saudi Arabia are the top 3 Importers of millets from India in 2020-21.
- Dronacharya Awardee, Gaurav Khanna recently (in Feb’22) launched India’s 1st Para-Badminton Academy in which place?
1) Mumbai, Maharashtra
2) Gandhinagar, Gujarat
3) Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh
4) Patna, Bihar
5) Kolkata, West BengalAnswer-3) Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh
Gaurav Khanna, Dronacharya Awardee and Head National Coach of the Indian Para-badminton team, in association with Ageas Federal Life Insurance, launched India’s 1st Para-Badminton Academy in Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh (UP).
i. Gaurav Khanna also unveiled the Ageas Federal ‘Quest for Fearless Shuttlers’ programme to identify and train the new talents for the 2028 and 2032 Paralympics.
- In February 2022, State Bank of India, Bank of Baroda & __________ were chosen by Tata Group to finance Air India’s old debt.
1) Axis Bank
2) IndusInd Bank
3) HDFC Bank
4) YES Bank
5) ICICI BankAnswer-3) HDFC Bank
The Tata Group has chosen State Bank of India (SBI), Bank of Baroda (BoB) and HDFC Bank as preferred bankers for ‘Air India’.
i. Tata Sons availed a Rs 10,000-crore loan from SBI and a Rs 5,000-crore loan from BoB that are unrated, unsecured, and pegged at 4.25% interest rate annually. (The loan acquired from HDFC is unknown yet).
Note-Recently taken over by Tata sons from the Government of India.
- Name the company that recently (in Feb’22) signed an MoU with the IIM-Sambalpur to promote artisans & weavers of Odisha through the digital platform.
3) Jio Mart
5) AmazonAnswer-4) Flipkart
Flipkart signed an MoU with the Odisha based Indian Institute of Management, Sambalpur (IIM-S) to provide market access to artisans and weavers of Odisha to sell their products online.
Governor- Ganeshi Lal
National Park (NP)- Bhitarkanika NP, Simlipal NP
Wildlife Sanctuary– Satkosia Gorge sanctuary, Nandankanan sanctuary, Lakhari valley sanctuary
- Who recently (in Feb ’22) became the youngest woman and the 1st woman to circumnavigate the world in a microlight aircraft to fly solo around the world?
1) Anny Divya
2) Zara Rutherford
3) Besa Mumba
4) Shaesta Waiz
5) Katrina MumawAnswer-2) Zara Rutherford
Zara Rutherford, Belgian-British pilot, has set the world record as the youngest woman to fly solo around the world and she has also become the first woman to circumnavigate the world in a microlight aircraft. She is also the first Belgian to circumnavigate the world solo in a single-engine aircraft.
i. Previously, the record of youngest woman to fly solo around the world was held by American aviator Shaesta Waiz who achieved the feat at the age of 30 in 2017.
- Who recently (in Feb’22) got appointed as New Prime Minister (PM) of Peru by the President Pedro Castillo?
1) Héctor Valer
2) Anibal Torres
3) Guido Bellido
4) Walter Martos
5) Vicente ZeballosAnswer-2) Anibal Torres
Peruvian President Pedro Castillo swore in Aníbal Torres Vásquez as the Prime Minister (PM) or President of the Council of Ministers of Peru. This is Pedro Castillo’s 4th cabinet since he took office on 28th July 2021.
i. Aníbal Torres Vásquez succeeds Héctor Valer who served as PM for just 3 days.
- Which country won the Africa Cup of Nations (AFCON) championship 2021 for the 1st time by defeating Egypt?
2) Burkina Faso
5) SenegalAnswer-5) Senegal
Senegal won the 2021 Africa Cup of Nations (AFCON) championship for the first time, defeating Egypt.
i. The AFCON 2021 also known as the TotalEnergies 2021 Africa Cup of Nations was organized by the Confederation of African Football (CAF).
ii. AFCON 2021, the 33rd edition of the biennial African football festival, was hosted by Cameroon from 9th January to 6th February 2022 held at the Olembé stadium, Yaoundé, Cameroon (final match).
- Asian Games medallist, Praveen Kumar Sobti, recently (in Feb’22) passed away. How many Gold Medals were won by Praveen Jumar sobti in Asian Games?
5) ThreeAnswer-2) Two
Asian Games medallist, Praveen Kumar Sobti passed away due to heart attack. He was a hammer throw & discus throw player, film actor, politician, and soldier with Border Security Force (BSF).
i. He has won 4 medals in the Asian Games. In 1996 he won Gold for Discus throw and Bronze for Hammer throw; in 1970 he won Gold for Discus throw and in 1974 he won Silver for Discus throw.
ii. He won a silver medal in the Commonwealth Games at Kingston in 1966. Becoming the second Indian, only after Milkha Singh, to win a medal for India in Commonwealth Games.
- In February 2022, ________became the 1st UT to integrate with the National Single Window System (NSWS) to enable the Ease of Doing Business.
3) Jammu & Kashmir
5) ChandigarhAnswer-3) Jammu & Kashmir
Jammu & Kashmir (J&K) became the 1st Union Territory (UT) to integrate with the National Single Window System (NSWS) which marks a major leap in Ease of Doing Business (EoDB) in the UT.
i. NSWS is linked with India Industrial Land Bank (IILB) which hosts 45 industrial parks of J&K that will help Investors to discover available land parcels in J&K.
AffairsCloud Recommends Oliveboard Mock Test
AffairsCloud Ebook - Support Us to Grow
Govt Jobs by Category
Bank Jobs Notification