Hello Aspirants. Welcome to Online Current Affairs October 2015 Quiz in AffairsCloud.com. Here we are creating quiz covering important event in Current Affairs, which is common for all the bank exams and other competitive exams. We have included Some GK questions that are repeatedly asked in many bank exams.
- Try our Current Affairs Quiz 2015
- Read our Current Affairs Today
Click Here to Read Current Affairs October 4 2015
- Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) has given the world’s highest terrestrial centre labelled as “Extreme Altitude Research Centre”. Where is the centre being inaugurated?
D. SolanA. Ladakh
- Who has become the first Indian woman to climb Kun Mountain, the twin of Nun, located in the inhospitable Zanskar range of Himalayas in Jammu and Kashmir?
A. Suhasini Arora
B. Rani Ghalawat
C. G.R. Radhika
D. Mehak RanaC. G.R. Radhika
- Government is going to set six waste-to-energy plants under Swachh Bharat Mission at different locations. Which of the following is not one the such location?
A. New Delhi
D. AhmedabadD. Ahmedabad
- As per RBI, which public sector bank is named as the worst performer in public sector banks with highest number of non-performing assets (NPAs) recorded against it?
A. Union Bank of India
B. UCO Bank
C. Indian Bank
D. United BankB. UCO Bank
- After the Reserve Bank of India reduced the rates in September this year, the State Bank of India is going to charge how much rate for home loans?
D. 16%A. 10%
- Which major IT Company has become the third most valued Indian firm in terms of market valuation by overhauling the private sector lender HDFC Bank?
D. IBMC. Infosys
- Which metro rail has been ranked first in “information during travel” according to the survey conducted by Railway and Transport Strategic (RTSC)?
D. DelhiD. Delhi
- Name the chairman of the food regulator FSSAI (Food Safety and Standards Authority of India) who has been given an additional charge of its CEO?
A. Pranay Arora
B. Rahul Singh Suri
C. Ashish Bahuguna
D. Yudhvir Singh MalikC. Ashish Bahuguna
- Who has been appointed as the Chief Financial officer (CFO) of the ecommerce giant Flipkart?
A. Sriram Venkataraman
B. Pramod Jain
C. Deepak Narang
D. Mukul TulliA. Sriram Venkataraman
- Which chain of hospitals has launched its homecare services in Hyderabad, New Delhi and Chennai which aims at to reduce the average stay of patients in hospitals?
A. Apex Hospitals
B. Apollo Hospitals
C. Fortis Hospitals
D. CDR HospitalsB. Apollo
- Who is going to become the BCCI president after former BCCI president Jagmohan Dalmiya passed away?
A. Sharad Pawar
B. Shashank Manohar
C. Anurag Thakur
D. Sourav DasguptaB. Shashank Manohar
AffairsCloud Recommends Oliveboard Mock Test
AffairsCloud Ebook - Support Us to Grow
Govt Jobs by Category
Bank Jobs Notification