Hello Aspirants. Welcome to Online Current Affairs November 2015 Quiz in AffairsCloud.com. Here we are creating quiz covering important event in Current Affairs, which is common for all the bank exams and other competitive exams. We have included Some GK questions that are repeatedly asked in many bank exams.
- Try our Current Affairs Quiz 2015
- Read our Current Affairs Today
Click Here to Read Current Affairs November 9 2015
- When is National Legal Services Day observed?
A. November 5
B. November 9
C. December 9
D. May 12B. November 9
- Name the author of the book ‘What Happened to Netaji?’?
B. Neelkamal Prakash
C. Anu Kumar
D. Prakash JhaA. AnujDhar
- Which of the following team has won 2015 FIFA U-17 World Cup held in Chile?
D. BelgiumC. Nigeria
- Name the female Indian shooter who has won gold in 13th Asian Shooting Championship held in Kuwait city.
A. Apurvi Chandela
B. Anjali Bhagwat
C. Heena Sidhu
D. Richa ShuklaC. Heena Sidhu
- Which country is going to host U-17 Football World Cup?
D. New ZealandB. India
- Which of the following has won 32nd Indian Oil Surjit Hockey Tournament held at Jalandhar in Punjab?
A. ONGC, Delhi
B. Punjab Police
C. Indian Oil, Mumbai
D. Indian RailwaysD. Indian Railways
- Name the app launch by Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) for jawans?
D. m-QueryC. m-Power
- With which of the following e-commerce site has Nestle India tied up?
B. Amazon India
D. FlipkartC. Snapdeal
- With which of the following has China made agreements for Free trade Agreement (FTA)?
D. New ZealandB. Singapore
- With which of the following has Australia signed a deal to share information about sea ice conditions around Antarctica for better navigation?
D. MalaysiaA. China
- Om Prakash Mehra passed away recently. He was the former chief of
C. Air Force
D. ISROC. Air Force
- Virender Mohan passed away recently. He was the former General Manager of which of the following news agency?
A. Press Trust of India
B. United News of India
C. Free Press of India
D. United Press of IndiaB. United News of India
- Boeing, and aircraft manufacturing company headquartered in Chicago has stated a joint venture with which of the following to manufacture aero structures for aircraft in India?
A. Hinduja Group
B. Tata Group
C. Reliance Group
D. Adani GroupB. Tata Group
- Which of the following is going to acquire Larsen & Turbo’s (L&T) Kattupalli Port in Tamil Nadu?
A. Mundra Ports
B. Adani Ports
C. Shikhar Group
D. Tianjin PortsB. Adani Ports
- N Srinivasan has been removed from which of the following position/s?
A. Tamil Nadu Cricket Association President
B. BCCI President
C. ICC Chairman
D. Both B and CD. Both B and C
AffairsCloud Recommends Oliveboard Mock Test
AffairsCloud Ebook - Support Us to Grow
Govt Jobs by Category
Bank Jobs Notification