[dropcap]H[/dropcap]ello Aspirants. Welcome to Online Current Affairs 2015 May 9 Quiz in AffairsCloud.com. Here we are creating quiz covering important event in Current Affairs, which is common for all the bank exams and other competitive exams. We have included Some GK questions that are repeatedly asked in many bank exams !!!
- In which country Modi has inaugurated the first Gandhian studies centre at the Fudan University ?
C. South Africa
- Haryana Government has included …………….. in its sports policy
A. Blind Olympics
D. Youth olympics
- Book titled ” Unbelievable – Delhi to Islamabad ” is written by
A. Prof Bhim Singh
B. Sheela Dixit
C. Amrita Sen
D. Ravi Mehta
[su_accordion]A. Prof Bhim Singh
- Name the latest Naval establishment of Indian Navy that was commissioned at Porbandar, Gujarat by Anandiben Patel, the Chief Minister of Gujarat .
A. INS Vivekananda
B. INS Mouraya
C. INS Sardar Patel
D. INS Rajguru
[su_accordion]C. INS Sardar Patel
- Which state has launched hot air balloon and amphibious vehicles with an aim to add attractions to its tourism portfolio?
- Which country has successfully test-fired Submarine-Launched Ballistic Missile?
C. North Korea
[su_accordion]C. North Korea
- Name the Indian player who has bagged a silver in boys shot put with a throw of 17.75m in Asian Youth Athletics.
A. Om Prakash Karhana
B. Ashish Bhalothia
C. Inderjeet Singh
D. Ranvijay Singh
[su_accordion]B. Ashish Bhalothia
- Anumol Thampi (girls 3000m race) and Seema Sangwan (girls discus throw) bagged …………..each in Asian Youth Athletics.
D. None of these
- Sakshi Malik and Lalita bagged ………… medal in Women’s Freestyle 60kg and 55kg categories, respectively in Asian Wrestling Championship.
D. None of these
- Who has became the youngest lawmaker of Britain at the age of 20?
A. Mhairi Black
B. Julie Watson
C. Linda Murray
D. Renji Root
[su_accordion]A. Mhairi Black