Hello Aspirants. Welcome to Online Current Affairs 2015 May 29 Quiz in AffairsCloud.com. Here we are creating quiz covering important event in Current Affairs, which is common for all the bank exams and other competitive exams. We have included Some GK questions that are repeatedly asked in many bank exams.
- Who has been crowned as the new “Maharaja of Mysuru” ?
B.Yaduveer Raj Urs
[su_accordion]B.Yaduveer Raj Urs
- In which city Tenzing Norgay’s 101st birthday has celebrated?
- Which city has hosted India’s first edition of TEDxGatewayWomen Conference
- Name the jointly declared winners of the 8th US National Scripps Howard Spelling Bee championships.
A.Vanya Shivshankar and Gokul Venkatachalam .
B.Ankita Gupta and Ronit suri
C.Sanjana banerjee and Ukesh murthy
D.Ananya Patil and Subhash Iyer
[su_accordion]A.Vanya Shivshankar and Gokul Venkatachalam
- Who has been sworned in as new Nigeria’s president ?
- Which Country skip the 7th Republic Day celebrations on May 28th
- Name the Renowned Hindustani vocalist who has refused to accept the “Swarbhaskara award”, instituted in the memory of legendary vocalist Pandit Bhimsen Joshi ?
- Name the person re-elected as the FIFA President for the fifth term?
A.Jospeh Sepp Blatter
[su_accordion]A. Jospeh Sepp Blatter
- The Reserve Bank of India released on its website draft Guidelines on NSFR .Expand NSFR.
A.Net Stable Funding Ratio
B.Non Stable Funding Ratio
C.Net Stable Funding Rate
D.Net Sale Funding Ratio
[su_accordion]A.Net Stable Funding Ratio
- What is the limit that has been notified by Finance Ministry for individual spending per year in abroad ?
A.$ 3 lakh
B. $ 2 lakh
C.$ 3.5 lakh
D. $ 2.5 lakh
[su_accordion]D. $ 2.5 lakh