[dropcap]H[/dropcap]ello Aspirants. Welcome to Online Current Affairs 2015 May 21 Quiz in AffairsCloud.com. Here we are creating quiz covering important event in Current Affairs, which is common for all the bank exams and other competitive exams. We have included Some GK questions that are repeatedly asked in many bank exams !!!
- Try our Current Affairs Quiz 2015
- Read our Current Affairs Today
Read Our Current Affairs Today – May 21 2015
- May 21st is observed as Anti Terrorism Day in the memory of former Which Indian PM who passed away on this day.
A.PM Indira Gandhi
B.PM Mr Rajiv Gandhi
C.PM Jawhar Lal Nehru
D.PM Lal Bahudur Shashtri
[su_accordion]B.PM Mr Rajiv Gandhi
- MoU has been signed between RBI and which bank on exchange of information and mutual assistance in banking sector supervision.
A.Central Bank of Seychelles
B.People’s Bank of China
[su_accordion]A.Central Bank of Seychelles
- Select India’s Rank in Environmental Democracy Index out of total of 70 countries which is topped by Lithuania as per the list released by World Resources institute.
- Name the New species of fish that have been found by ecologists in Tunga river of Kudremukh National Park,Karnatak.
- U.P. Food Safety and Drugs Administration has asked Nestlé India to withdraw a batch of which product from the market ?
- Name the Web Portal that government is planning to Launch in june that can be accessed by a common man to upload visuals and details of missing children and help track them.
- Name the Person who has broke a Guinness world record by becoming the fastest person to garner one million twitter followers in less than five hours after breaking Robert Downey Jr.’s record who achieved the feat in 23 hours.
- Name the Indian American Yale University professor who has been named as a member of the prestigious Council on Humanities by president Obama.
- Select the Incorrect Match
A.SBI- Amazon for payment
B.SBI -PayPal for Customer’s ease buying products from overseas websites.
C.SBI – Snapdeal for funding MSMEs
D.None of these
[su_accordion]D.None of these
- RBI has relaxed norms for raising ECB in rupee.Expand ECB.
A.Exta Commercial Borrowing
B.External Commercial Borrowing
C.External Cooperative Borrowing
D.External Commercial Banks
[su_accordion]B.External Commercial Borrowing
- British Sports business magazine ‘SportsPro’ has named ………………as the sixth most marketable athlete of this year ahead of the likes of sprint king Usain Bolt and football superstars Lionel Messi and Cristiano Ronaldo.
D.Mahendra Singh Dhoni
AffairsCloud Recommends Oliveboard Mock Test
AffairsCloud Ebook - Support Us to Grow
Govt Jobs by Category
Bank Jobs Notification