[dropcap]H[/dropcap]ello Aspirants. Welcome to Online Current Affairs 2015 May 16 Quiz in AffairsCloud.com. Here we are creating quiz covering important event in Current Affairs, which is common for all the bank exams and other competitive exams. We have included Some GK questions that are repeatedly asked in many bank exams !!!
- How many agreements have been signed between India and China for bilateral cooperation in several areas including economy, trade, science and technology and culture?
- India and China has signed MoU on cooperation in setting up of the “Mahatma Gandhi National Institute for Skill Development and Entrepreneurship” in which state?
B. Madhya Pradesh
- 3 Indian cities that will have Sister Cities in China as proposed in the 24 agreements signed between India and China . select the incorrect pair
- Name the Indian Channel with which China Central Television (CCTV) has signed an agreement for exchange of television programmes related to art, culture and development.
A. India today
B. Star plus
- Which telecom company has received financing commitments from China Development Bank and Industrial and Commercial Bank of China for 9 years ?
B. Bharti Airtel
- PM Modi has inaugurated the ICICI’s Bank first branch in…………
- Which country is assuming the presidency of 68th WHA(World Health Assembly), the high decision making body of the World Health organisation ?
- 6th National Conference on Nuclear Energy held in
A. New Delhi
- Name the Former Egyptian President who has been sentenced to death.
A. Honsi Mubarak
B. Andly Mansour
C. Abdel Fattah el-sisi
D. Mohammed Morsi
- Japanese Scientists has discovered new state of matter that appears to be an insulator, superconductor, metal and magnet all rolled into one called…….
C. Metal 342
D. Plasom metal
- Who has conferred with “Pt. Haridutt Sharma Award” in the field of Journalism, Writing and Social Services ,presented by President Ansari in New Delhi ?
A. Bimala Jain
B. Anurradha Prasad
C. Seema Gupta
D. Anu Mehta
- which state government has banned the digging of borewells beyond 200 feet in the state with a view to check the steep decline of groundwater-level?
- Canada has set a target to reduce greenhouse gas emissions by what % by 2030?