[dropcap]H[/dropcap]ello Aspirants. Welcome to Online Current Affairs 2015 May 14 Quiz in AffairsCloud.com. Here we are creating quiz covering important event in Current Affairs, which is common for all the bank exams and other competitive exams. We have included Some GK questions that are repeatedly asked in many bank exams !!!
- Name the scheme under which Health Minister Mr JP Nadda has launched 5 cleanliness awards (2 best district hospitals, 2 best Community Health Centres or CHC, one award for PHC or Primary Health Centre ).
- India’s Rank in Human Capital Index is
- Name the 8th standard Indian-American student who has won the prestigious ” National Geographic Bee Championship” after competing against 10 finalists from across USA, at National Geographic headquarters .
A. Karan Menon
B. Suraj Malik
C. Dheeraj Sethi
D. Rohit Aggrawal
- RBI has relaxed 2-factors authentication norms for contactless cards upto Rs. 2,000 using NFC enabled credit and debit cards.Expand NFC.
A. Near field communication
B. Near free communication
C. Near focusing communication
D. Near field contact
- Which state has become the first ever state in the country to issue Soil Health Cards or SHC to the farmers,a government initiative to all the farmers in the state ?
B. Uttar Pradesh
- The International Day of Families has observed on the ………………………. which Theme for 2015 : Men in Charge? Gender Equality and Children’s Rights in Contemporary Families.
A. May 10
B. May 11
C. May 15
D. May 5
- Name the India-American who has sworned in as the chairman of NIGC ( National Indian gaming commission).
A. Nikhil Singh
B. Jonodev Osceola Chaudhury
C. Anuj Rao
D. Deepak Yadav
- NDA govt. has passed the Negotiable Instruments(Amendment) Bill, which makes filling cases more convenient for payees in cheque bounce cases.Which of the following writings are negotiable instruments?
A. a conditional promise to pay $25
B. an unconditional promise to pay a reasonable sum
C. an unconditional promise to pay $25 some time next month
D. none of the above.
- Indian- Gagan Toor has won the NASA contest to name a mercury crater by suggesting which name that is the name of a Sumerian princess, who is first known poet and author.Options includes other winning name,choose the Gagan’s suggested name.
- SBI next after ICICI to launch contact less debit and credit cards- ………………………….., with one lakh fraud cover.
- Who has won World school chess championship(U -15) ?
A. Harika Dhronavalli
B. Tejaswini Sagar
C. Deepika Rani
D. Hema Sood
- Publication of photos of leaders in government advertisements has been barred by Supreme Court except those of the _________________.
A. President, Prime Minister and the Chief Justice of India.
B. President, Prime Minister and CGA.
C. President, Vice President and members of rajya sabha.
D. President, Prime Minister, Chief Ministers.
- Name the Indian city who has become first ever city to get Google Street View as announced on 12 May 2015?
- What percent of disinvestment has been approved in National Thermal Power Corporation Limited and Indian Oil Corporation by the Union Cabinet ?
A. 5% & 10%
B. 9% & 12%
C. 8% & 10%
D. 9% & 4%