Hello Aspirants. Welcome to Online Current Affairs March 2016 Quiz in AffairsCloud.com. Here we are creating quiz covering important event in Current Affairs, which is common for all the bank exams and other competitive exams.
- Try our Current Affairs Quiz 2016
- Try Our Current Affairs March 2016 Quiz
- Read our Current Affairs Today
- Read Our Current Affairs 2016
- The union minister for health and welfare J P Nadda has launched the Rotavirus vaccine used against which disease?
d) TetanusAnswer: c) Diarrhoea
Explanation: The minister of Health and Welfare launched the Rota virus vaccine. Rotavirus vaccine is an initiative to provide immunity against Diarrhoea and bring infant mortality rate under control
- Which state has got its first batch of female forest guards?
b) Madhya Pradesh
d) PunjabAnswer: C) Maharashtra
Explanation: Women have been chosen as forest guards in Maharashtra.A batch of 20 women are likely to become the first women commandos of the state forestry department.
- The Ayush ministry released the protocol for 2nd International Yoga day. When is International day of Yoga celebrated?
a) June 21
b) June 23
c) July 27
d) May 21Answer: a) June 21
Explanation: The International Yoga day has been earmarked on 21st June. The second year celebrations are yet to come and as a part of it the protocol has been released by the AYUSH ministry.
- The Ayush ministry has released the protocol for 2nd International year of Yoga. Name the Ayush Minister
a) J P Nadda
b) Shripad Yesso Naik
c) Najma Heptullah
d) Ashok GehlotAnswer: b) Shripad Yesso Naik
Explanation: The International Yoga day has been earmarked on 21st June. The second year celebrations are yet to come and as a part of it the protocol has been released by the AYUSH ministry. It was released by the AYUSH minister Shripad Yesso Naik on 26th March,2016.
- Which state has been mulled with the President rule on March 27,2016?
c) Arunachal Pradesh
d) MizoramAnswer: a) Uttarkhand
Explanation: Fuelling up the political chaos in Uttarkhand, the President rule has been imposed in the state. The chaos began when the congress ruled government faced the opposition from the 9 rebel MLA’s.
- Name the chief minister of the state in which the president rule has been imposed on March 27, 2016?
a) Harish Rawat
b) Naveen Patnaik
c) Vijay Bahuguna
d) K K PaulAnswer: a) Harish Rawat
Explanation: Fuelling up the political chaos in Uttarkhand, the President rule has been imposed in the state. The chaos began when the congress ruled government faced the opposition from the 9 rebel MLA’S. The Chief minister Harish Rawat was alleged of horse-trading the rebel MLA’s.
- Iran has signed pact of trade and security with which of the following nations?
a) Saudi Arabia
d) PakistanAnswer: d) Pakistan
Explanation: Iran has signed agreements with Pakistan to boost trade and security. The agreements were signed during Iran President’s visit to Pakistan.
- World theatre day which is celebrated on March 27 every year was initiated in?
d) 2001Answer: a) 1961
Explanation: World theatre day is prominently celebrated yearly on the 27th March with the worldwide theatre local community. It was initiated by the International Theatre Institute during 1961.
- Who is the theme author of the World Theatre Day, 2016?
a) Anatoly Vasiliev
b) Brett Bailey
c) Dario Fo
d) Augusto BoalAnswer: a) Anatoly Vasiliev
Explanation: The Russian Dramatist Anatoly Vasiliev is the World Theatre Day Message Author 2016. He is a noted Russian theatre director and one of the leading European contemporary stage directors.
- Where was the 9th International Abilympics started?
d) IndiaAnswer: a) France
Explanation: The 9th Edition of International Abilympics is held at Bordeaux, France. The two day event hosted from March 25-26.
- Taiwan Nationalist Party has chosen its first female leader. Name her
a) Eric chu
d) Aung san sui KyiAnswer: b) Hung-Hsiu-Chu
Explanation: The Nationalist party of Taiwan has chosen Hung-Hsiu-chu as its first female leader after ousting her as its presidential candidate
- Who has been appointed as the UN adviser for Human Rights and Business?
a) Surya Deva
b) Adama diang
c) Jennifer Welsh
d) Francis DengAnswer: a) Surya Deva
Explanation: Professor Surya Deva has been appointed by the Geneva-based UN Human Rights Council as an adviser formally known as Special Procedure Mandate Holder on human rights and multinationals and businesses
- Which hockey player has been chosen for Dhruv Batra male award in 2nd annual Hockey India awards?
a) P R sreejesh
b) Birendra Lakra
c) Ramandeep Singh
d) Danish MujtabaAnswer: a) P R Sreejesh
Explanation: India goalkeeper PR Sreejesh has been honoured with the Dhruv Batra Player of the Year award for men at the Hockey India second annual awards at Bengaluru
- Which hockey player has been chosen for Dhruv Batra female award in 2nd annual Hockey India awards?
a) Ritu Rani
c) Manmeet Kaur
d) Jyoti GuptaAnswer: b) Deepika
Explanation: India goalkeeper Deepika has been honoured with the Dhruv Batra Player of the Year award for women at the Hockey India second annual awards at Bengaluru
- Which is the first Bank that has started to issue the gold coins ?
a) Bank of India
b) Indian Overseas Bank
c) Indian Bank
d) State Bank of IndiaAnswer: b) Indian Overseas Bank
Explanation: The Union government announced three important gold schemes in the last year. One of the three schemes is the issue of gold coins through banks. As a part of implementation, the Indian Overseas Bank has started issuing the gold coins in its branch.
- The United Nations Security Council on 24 March 2016 decided to extend the UN Assistance Mission in this country till 31 March 2017. Name it.
b) South Sudan
d) HaitiAnswer: c) Somalia
Explanation: The Security Council has decided to extend the UN assistance provided to Somalia due to the political instability prevailing in the nation. The assistance will be given till 31st March, 2017.