Hello Aspirants. Welcome to Online Current Affairs june 2015 Quiz in AffairsCloud.com. Here we are creating quiz covering important event in Current Affairs, which is common for all the bank exams and other competitive exams. We have included Some GK questions that are repeatedly asked in many bank exams.
- Which of the following states to have country’s first elephant hospital ?
- Adani Power will invest__________________ to set up a coal-based power plant with a capacity of 1,600 MW.
- India imposed anti-dumping duty for certain _____________________imported from China, Malaysia and South Korea
c.Stainless Steel products
[su_accordion]c.Stainless Steel products
- The duo of Ivan Dodig of Croatia and Marcelo Melo of _______________ have defeated Bryan Brothers in the 2015 French Open Doubles Finals, claiming their Maiden Grand Slam title.
- As part of International Yoga Day on June 21, External Affairs Minister Sushma Swaraj will lead the events at the United Nations in _____________________
[su_accordion]c. New York
- World Environment Day (WED) was observed globally on 5 June 2015 with theme for 2015 being ___________
a.We all are here to protect our planet.
b.Strengthening Planet by conserving Environment.
c.Seven billion dreams,One planet.Consume with Care.
d.Consume,Protect and Share.Its belongs to us.
[su_accordion]c.Seven billion dreams,One planet.Consume with Care.
- Which is the host country for World Environment Day, 2015 ?
- India and the Netherlands have signed several agreements to deepen bilateral cooperation.Which of the following agreements were not signed among the list of Agreements signed between India and Netherlands ?
a.Agreement on manufacturing of dredgers at the Cochin Shipyard.
b.Agreement on manufacturing of Measles, and Rubella Vaccine in India, with transfer of technology from Netherlands.
c.Agreement on developing coastal roads and metro lines in India.
d.Agreement on setting up a Joint Working force for Software and Applications Development.
[su_accordion]d.Agreement on setting up a Joint Working force for Software and Applications Development.
- Kotak Mahindra Bank (KMB) and ING Bank have joined hands to cooperate and explore opportunities arising out of cross border business, investment and trade flows across Benelux, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, North America, Asia and Australia. ING Bank is based in _____________________.
- The chief component under the campaign’Jal Kranti Abhiyan’ is the Jal Gram Yojana. The scheme also provides for a “Sujalam Card” which will provide annual status/information about the quality of drinking water available for a Jal Gram.
a.Shudhh Pani Card
d.Amrit jal Card
- Mauritius has regained the position as top source of foreign direct investment (FDI) into India by pushing Singapore to the second slot in 2014-15. Mauritius accounted for about _____________of the country’s total FDI inflows last fiscal.