Hello Aspirants. Welcome to Online Current Affairs june 2015 Quiz in AffairsCloud.com. Here we are creating quiz covering important event in Current Affairs, which is common for all the bank exams and other competitive exams. We have included Some GK questions that are repeatedly asked in many bank exams.
- India’s first green police station was inaugurated at Maurice Nagar in north Delhi on the occasion of _____________________________.
a.World Earth Hour Day
b.World Biodiversity Day
c.World Environment Day
d.National Energy Conversation Day
[su_accordion]c.World Environment Day
- ING Bank holds __________________ stake in the country’s fourth largest private sector lender : KOTAK MAHINDRA.
- Who is the current P resident of BCCI (Board of Control for Cricket in India) ?
- Serena Williams won her 3rd French Open and 20th Grand Slam title at Roland Garros on Saturday. She defeated Lucie Safarova by 6-3, 6-7 (2-7), 6-2. Lucie Safarova belongs to____ ________________.
- Vikas Gowda belongs to _______________________
- Hollywood actor of Japanese origin, Hiroshi Koizumi, famous for his string of monster film appearances such as in Mothra vs Godzilla, Ghidorah, the Three-Headed Monster and Dogara, the Space Monster, passed away at the age of 88.He made his Hollywood Debut in ___________.
- Who has been recently appointed as the coach of the India A and Under-19 cricket teams ?
- Which Indian Company is going to invest $ 3 Bn for setting up a 3,000 MW mega power plant and a 2 million tonnes floating LNG import terminal in Bangladesh?
a.National Thermal Power Corporation
b.Oil and Natural Gas Corporation
d.Adani Power Ltd
- Modi led Govt decided on the Land Boundary Agreement with Bangladesh, 41-year-old border dispute, under which ________ border enclaves will be transferred to Bangladesh in exchange for 51 that will become part of India ?
- Who is the president of South Korea ?
a.Park Guen Hye
[su_accordion]a.Park Guen Hye
- Union Minister of Road Transport & Highways and Shipping, Nitin Gadkari inaugurated the India’s first of its kind Tier-I Oil Spill Response Centre (OSRC) for Mumbai & JNPT Harbour (Jawaharlal Nehru Port Trust).Here, Tier-I means
a.Oil Spill Response Centre located in all Tier-I cities.
b.Tier 1 spills, One of the three categorized levels of oil spills, are the most mild, causing localized damage usually near the company’s own facilities
c.Tier-I spills mostly relates to marine pollution.
d.Tier-I spills includes those human operational errors which do not cost much economically.
[su_accordion]b.Tier 1 spills, One of the three categorized levels of oil spills, are the most mild, causing localized damage usually near the company’s own facilities
- UK Author Ali Smith won the 2015 Baileys Women’s Prize for Fiction for her novel How to be Both. Bailey’s Prize was launched in ____________
- Indian Medical Association’s first Aushadhi medical store was inaugurated by Minister of State for Chemicals and Fertilizers ____________________________
a.Shri Giriraj Singh
b.Shri Hansraj Gangaram Ahir
c.Shri Jayant Sinha
[su_accordion]b.Shri Hansraj Gangaram Ahir