Hello Aspirants. Welcome to Online Current Affairs July 2015 Quiz in AffairsCloud.com. Here we are creating quiz covering important event in Current Affairs, which is common for all the bank exams and other competitive exams. We have included Some GK questions that are repeatedly asked in many bank exams.
- Try our Current Affairs Quiz 2015
- Read our Current Affairs Today
Read Our Current Affairs Today – July 28 2015
- Rashtriya Avishkar Abhiyan to be renamed as per which of the following ledand name?
A. Atal bihari Vajpayee
B. Madan Mohan Malabya
C. APJ Abdul Kalam
D. Lal Bahdur SastriC. APJ Abdul Kalam
- Recently which of the following country has singed MOU with Google to launch Google loon project in its whole country?
A. Sri Lanka
D. ChinaA. Sri Lanka
- According to Tiger Census 2015 , what is the population of tiger in Suderban,(part of Bangladesh) in 2015 after reducing from 460 in number?
D. 150B. 106
- Which country won the CONCACAF Gold Cup football tournament 2015?
D. USA. Mexico
- Clive Rice who died recently was former cricket captain of which country?
B. South Africa
C. New Zealand
D. ZimbabaweB. South Africa
- July 28 is celebrated as-
A. World Malaria Day
B. World Hepatitis Day
C. World Cancer Day
D. World AIDS DayB. World Hepatitis Day
- Who got appointed as chairperson of Food Safety and Standards Authority of India (FSSAI)?
A. Ashish Bahuguna
B. Arnab Kumar Hazra
C. Pradeep Chordia
D. Yudhvir Singh MalikA. Ashish Bahuguna
- ‘Food for all’ book is authored by?
A. Amitabh Gosh
B. Uma Lele
C. Deepak Nayyar
D. Jayram RameshB. Uma Lele
- Which of the following is capital city of Zimbabwe?
D. VictoriaB. Harare
- Sikka Thermal Power plant is situated in –
D. UPC. Gujurat
AffairsCloud Recommends Oliveboard Mock Test
AffairsCloud Ebook - Support Us to Grow
Govt Jobs by Category
Bank Jobs Notification