Hello Aspirants. Welcome to Online Current Affairs July 2015 Quiz in AffairsCloud.com. Here we are creating quiz covering important event in Current Affairs, which is common for all the bank exams and other competitive exams. We have included Some GK questions that are repeatedly asked in many bank exams.
- Which advisory body has been constituted for the Ministry of Youth Affairs and
A. All India Career of Sports
B. All India Council of Sports
C. All India Service of Sports
D. All International Council of SportsB. All India Council of Sports
- Chaudhary Charan Singh Award is associated with which of the following field?
D. PoetryC. Journalism
- Which country recently launched a domestic satellite navigation system named
“Beidou, or Compass”?
D. KoreaA. China
- Who recently got appointed as chief coach of the Indian hockey team?
A. Paul van Ass
B. Roelant Oltmans
C. Anthony Thornton
D. None of the aboveB. Roelant Oltmans
- Which of the following is the host of Volvo International U-21 Women Tournament 2015 ?
B. New Zealand
D. ChinaA. Netherlands
- 14-year-old Ranveer Saini becomes 1st Indian player to participate Special Olympics World Games 2015 was associated with which sports events?
A. Long Jump
B. Shot put
C. Discus Throw
D. GolfD. Golf
- Which women wrestling team won the silver medal in Kazakhstan Presidential
D. SwtzerlandC. India
- Bijoy Krishna Handique , who recently passed away was veteran leader of which of the following Indian party?
C. Bahujan Samaj Party
D. Communist Party of IndiaB. Congress
- Where is Bandhavgarh National Park situated?
A. Uttar Pradesh
B. Madhya Pradesh
D. AssamB. Madhya Pradesh
- Tehri Dam, the tallest dam in India situated in which state?
A. Jammu & Kashmir
C. Uttar Pradesh
D. Himachal PradeshB. Uttarakhand
- KSE 100 is the index of which Stock exchange?
D. KohimaA. Karachi
- Where is Moody’s headquarter?
A. New York
C. Washington Dc
D. LondonA. New York