Hello Aspirants. Welcome to Online Current Affairs July 2015 Quiz in AffairsCloud.com. Here we are creating quiz covering important event in Current Affairs, which is common for all the bank exams and other competitive exams. We have included Some GK questions that are repeatedly asked in many bank exams.
- Who is Sudhir Mungantiwar?
A. Union Forest Minister
B. State Forest Minister
C. Cabinet Minister Of Fianance and Planning
D. Both B and CD. Both B and C
- Prof Richard Hay , who was appointed by President as a member of Anglo-Indian Community to Lok Sabha is related to?
A. Teaching Profession
D. LiteratureA. Teaching Profession
- According to recent published report of World’s largest companies by Fortune
Magazine, what is the revenue of tata motors ?
A. USD 40 billion
B. USD 42 billion
C. USD 36 billion
D. USD 35 BillionB. USD 42 billion
- Which is world’s largest company according to fortune magazine?
A. Walmart of US
B. Chinese Sinopec Group
C. Netherland’s based Royal Dutch Shell
D. India’s Tata MotorsA. Walmart of US
- What is TERI?
A. The Energy and Research Institute
B. The Energy and Resource Institute
C. The Economic and Research Institute
D. The Economic and Resource InstituteB. The Energy and Resource Institute
- Which of the following is the former MD of nestle India?
A. Etienne Benet
B. Suresh Narayanan
C. R.V. Kanoria
D. Ravinder NarainA. Etienne Benet
- Which of the following Indian pharmaceutical company bought US firm Gavis ?
A. Bacil Pharma Ltd
B. Fulford (India) Ltd
C. Cipla Ltd.
D. LupinD. Lupin
- What is Kepler-452b?
D. SatelliteB. Planet
- Which of the following was not a runners up in IJGA World stars of junior golf
A. Justin Dang
B. Sihan Sandhu
C. Pongsapak Laopakdee
D. None of the aboveD. None of the above
- Which of the following groups signed an MoU with Augur Overseas Operation of
Singapore to manufacture aerostats and airships in India?
A. Reliance group
B. Tata Group
C. Mahindra Group
D. None of the aboveA. Reliance group
- Keshari Nath tripathy is the governer of which of the following state/states?
B. West Bengal
C. Both A and B
D. AssamC. Both A and B
- Which of the following is celebrated as National Farmer’s Day or Kisan Diwas?
A. December 13
B. November 23
C. December 7
D. December 23D. December 23
- Which country is going to host 2017 Women’s Cricket World cup?
D. IndiaA. England
- Kakrapar Nuclear Plant is present in which of the following state?
d. RajasthanB. Gujarat
- Bhakra nangal dam is situated in which of the following state?
A. Himachal Pradesh
B. Arunachal Pradesh
D. GujaratA. Himachal Pradesh