Hello Aspirants. Welcome to Online Current Affairs July 2015 Quiz in AffairsCloud.com. Here we are creating quiz covering important event in Current Affairs, which is common for all the bank exams and other competitive exams. We have included Some GK questions that are repeatedly asked in many bank exams.
- Who ingurated The 12th International Symposium on Antarctic Earth Sciences (ISAES) at Goa ?
D.Dr Harsh VardhanD.Dr Harsh Vardhan
- The International Symposium on Antarctic Earth Sciences (ISAES) held on Goa was organised by NCAOR.Abbreviate NCAOR.
A.National Centre for Antarctic and Ocean Research
B.Northern Center for Antarctic and Ocean Research
C.National Central foundation of Antarctic and Ocean Research
D.National Central federation of Antarctic and Ocean ResearchA.National Centre for Antarctic and Ocean Research
- What is the credit aimed by National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD) for providing the farmers to help in irrigation purpose over the next three years?
D.Rs.10,000 croreC.Rs.30,000 Crore
- Which is the India’s longest road tunnel that is going to open for general traffic in July next year and would reduce the distance between the two cities by 30 kms?
C.Jammu-Srinagar National Highway
D.None of the aboveC.Jammu-Srinagar National Highway
- Which two countries have inked Memorandum of Mutual Understanding and Cooperation in the field of Elections ?
A.India & Turkmenistan
B.India & Pakistan
C.India & Kyrgyzstan
D.India & BelarusC.India & Kyrgyzstan
- Recently US has approved Major Non-NATO Ally (MNNA) status of Which of the following country?
- According to Indian Government Report,What was the growth of Indirect tax collections during the first quarter of current fiscal year i.e. April-June 2015?
- Who is the winner of 16th Mixed Doubles Grand Slam title at Wimbledon?
D.Roger FedererA.Leander Paes & B.Martina Hingis
- Who became the first female player from India to win a women’s doubles Grand Slam trophy?
D.Prerna BhambriC.Sania Mirza
- Harsh Kumar Bhanwala heads which of the following institution?
- Recently which country launched an “Internet Plus” scheme?
- Where is the headquarter of UNICEF situated?
D.NewYork CityD.NewYork City
- Currency of Belarus?
D.None of the aboveA.Belarusian ruble
- Bishkek ,is the capital city of ?
- Hopman cup is associated with which sport?