Hello Aspirants. Welcome to Online Current Affairs December 2015 Quiz in AffairsCloud.com. Here we are creating quiz covering important event in Current Affairs, which is common for all the bank exams and other competitive exams. We have included Some GK questions that are repeatedly asked in many bank exams.
- Which of the following has been conferred with Sir Garfield Sobers Trophy for International Cricket Council (ICC) Cricketer of the Year ?
D.AB de Villiers
Answer – C.Steven Smith
- In a bid to bring ‘blue revolution’ Government has approved an integrated scheme for how much worth for the development and management of fisheries sector ?
A.Rs 8,000 crore
B.Rs 6,000 crore
C.Rs 5,000 crore
D.Rs 3,000 crore
Answer – D.Rs 3,000 crore
- Union Cabinet approved a model to expand visa-free diplomatic travel to more countries. Till now India has signed visa free agreements with how many countries ?
Answer – B.69
- Dengvaxia, the first vaccine licensed for the prevention of dengue has been manufactured by which pharmaceutical company ?
Answer – C.Sanofi
- Recently Pranab Mukherjee dedicated the National Institute of Mental Health and Neurological Sciences (NIMHANS) to the nation as an Institute of national importance. NIMHANS is situated at at which place ?
Answer – C.Bengaluru
- For the recently launched “Reliance Lifelong Savings Plan” by Reliance Life Insurance Company (RLIC), what is the minimum limit required for base sum assured ?
Answer – D.Rs. 80,000
- Which country has become the first Asian country to approve the sale of the world’s first-ever dengue vaccine “Dengvaxia” ?
Answer – B.Philippines
- Jet Airways has appointed which of the following as its Chief Financial Officer (CFO) ?
Answer – B.Amit Agarwal
- Bihar Chief Minister Nitish Kumar approved the Patna Metro Rail project’s proposal. What is the estimated cost of the project ?
A.Rs 18,000 crore
B.Rs 14,000 crore
C.Rs 17,000 crore
D.Rs 24,000 crore
Answer – B.Rs 14,000 crore
- The Lok Sabha passed the Payment of Bonus (Amendment) Bill, 2015 which envisages doubling of wage ceiling for calculating bonus of factory workers. It will amend which act ?
A.Payment of Bonus Act 1995
B.Payment of Bonus Act 1956
C.Payment of Bonus Act 1965
D.Payment of Bonus Act 2012
Answer – C.Payment of Bonus Act 1965
- Union Cabinet has approved the Lucknow Metro Rail Project covering the length of 22.878 km with 22 stations. What is the outlay of project ?
A.Rs 6828 crore
B.Rs 9628 crore
C.Rs 6728 crore
D.Rs 6928 crore
Answer – D.Rs 6928 crore
- Which of the following has clinched the Mexico City Grand Prix 2015 in Men’s Doubles ?
A.Bodin Issara/Manu Attri
B.Lee Dong-keun/Pannawit Thongnuam
C.Bodin Issara/Nipitphon Puangpuapech
D.Manu Attri/ B. Sumeeth Reddy
Answer – D.Manu Attri/ B. Sumeeth Reddy
- Shri Narendra Modi has approved the reconstruction and completion of Salma Dam. Where is Salma Dam situated ?
Answer – C.Afghanistan
- Food safety and standards Authority of India (FSSAI) has appointed which of the following as its chief executive officer (CEO) ?
C.Yudhvir Singh Malik
D.Pawan Kumar Agarwal
Answer – D.Pawan Kumar Agarwal
- Who has won the prestigious award in the UK for creating an innovative electronic smart key system ?
Answer – C.Nandagopal Lakshminarayanan