Hello Aspirants. Welcome to Online Current Affairs August 2015 Quiz in AffairsCloud.com. Here we are creating quiz covering important event in Current Affairs, which is common for all the bank exams and other competitive exams. We have included Some GK questions that are repeatedly asked in many bank exams.
- Union Government identifies 305 cities for implementing ‘Housing for All’ scheme.Which of the following state is not selected among those?
B. Madhya Pradesh
D. PunjabD. Punjab
- Which of the following scheme is launched by Union Govt for online release of new LPG connections?
D. Nai RoshniA. SAHAJ
- Who inaugurated Golden Jubilee Session of ‘All India Muslim Majlis-e- Mushawarat’?
A. Narendra Modi
B. Pranab Mukharjee
C. M. Hamid Ansari
D. Zafarul-Islam KhanC. M. Hamid Ansari
- More than 17.5 crore accounts have been opened under which of the following schemes?
A. Pradhan mantri suraksha bima yojana
B. Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana
B. Pradhan mantri pension yojana
D. Pradhan mantri jeevan jyoti bima yojanaB. Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana
- ‘Pran Dhara’ is launched by which of the following States?
A. West Bengal
D. OdishaA. West Bengal
- Which of the following bills passed by Manipur Legislative Assembly ?
A. Manipur Land Revenue and Land Reforms Bill, 2015
B. the Manipur Shops and Establishments Bill, 2015
C. Protection of Manipur People Bill, 2015
D. All of the aboveD. All of the above
- International Hindi conference will be held at which of the following places?
D. New DelhiC. Bhopal
- Which of the following state governments will develop 10 new ports?
B. Andhra Pradesh
D. MaharastraB. Andhra Pradesh
- Which of the following state governments planned for water transport in 12 river?
C. Uttar Pradesh
D. West BengalD. West Bengal
- MPhill in Hindi degree is awarded for the first time in which of the following country?
D. SriLankaC. Pakistan
- In which of the following banks govt is going to infuse Rs.947 crore?
A. Central Bank of India
B. Vijaya Bank
C. UCO Bank
D. Canara BankD. Canara Bank
- HDFC Bank cuts base rate by __ bps to 9.35%?
D. 5C. 35
- Reliance Group to expand business cooperation in which of the following country?
C. Saudi Arabia
D. PalestineB. Qatar
- Who elected as CAMPO president?
A. R. Satish Chandra
B. M.K. Shankaranarayana Bhat
C. Krishnaprasad Madthila
D. Padmaraja PattajeA. R. Satish Chandra
- Who got appointed as Home Secretary?
A. L.C. Goyal
B. Rajiv Mehrishi
C. Raghav Chandra
D. None of theseB. Rajiv Mehrishi
- Dr.Oliver Sacks who recently died was a ____?
D. EndocrinologistC. Neurologist
- Mohidur Rahman, who recently died was a politician of which of which of the following states?
B. Jammu and Kashmir
D. BiharD. Bihar
- Wes Craven was a/an –
B. Film Producer
C. Film Director
D. DesignerC. Film Director
- Who is recently appointed as NHAI chief?
A. Nitin Gadkari
B. Raghav Chandra
C. V. Chhibber
D. P. RadhakrishnanB. Raghav Chandra
- Which of the following bank is having tag line ‘India’s International bank’?
A. Bank of India
B. Bank of Baroda
C. Canara Bank
D. Indian overseas bankB. Bank of Baroda