Hello Aspirants. Welcome to Online Current Affairs August 2015 Quiz in AffairsCloud.com. Here we are creating quiz covering important event in Current Affairs, which is common for all the bank exams and other competitive exams. We have included Some GK questions that are repeatedly asked in many bank exams.
- Who advocated Launching of Zero Accident Mission?
A. Nitin Gadkari
B. Suresh Prabhu
C. None of the above
D. Both A and BB. Suresh Prabhu
- With which of the following country ,Union cabinet has approved agreement on judicial cooperation in civil and commercial matters?
D. Saudi ArabiaB. Afghanistan
- Which of the roads of Delhi is to be named after Abdul Kalam?
A. Aurangzeb Road
B. Lodhi Road
C. Vasant Kunj Marg
D. Akbar RoadA. Aurangzeb Road
- Rs 125 coin to mark whose 125th birth anniversary?
A. Vallabhbhai Patel
B. Bal Gangadhar Tilak
C. Bhim Rao Ambedkar
D. Rajendra PrasadC. Bhim Rao Ambedkar
- Which of the following companies sets a record in single-day power generation?
A. Tata Power
D. Adani PowerB. NTPC
- Ex-Ekuverin 2015 – Joint Military Training between India and which of the follwing countries?
D. MadagascarC. Maldives
- Ex-Ekuverin 2015 – Joint Military Training will be conducted at which of the follwing places?
D. ThiruvananthapuramD. Thiruvananthapuram
- By 2025 Pakistan’s nuclear stockpile could become in which world rank?
D. 2A. 3
- IndPay mobile app service launched by which of the following banks?
A. Bank of India
B. State Bank of India
C. Indian Bank
D. Union Bank of IndiaC. Indian Bank
- Who appointed as the next Ambassador of India to the Republic of Cuba?
A. Rajeev Kumar
B. Ajay Kumar Sharma
C. Tsewang Namgyal
D. Krishan KumarC. Tsewang Namgyal
- Indian Women qualifies for next years Rio Olypmics in which of the follwing sports?
D. BasketballC. Hockey
- Who won UEFA Best Player in Europe?
A. Cristiano Ronaldo
B. Lionel Messi
C. Paul Pogba
D. Eden HazardB. Lionel Messi
- Darryl Dawkins who recently died was related to which of the following sports?
D. BadmintonA. Basketball
- National Sports Day is observed on-
A. 29th July
B. 9th August
C. 29th August
D. 9th SeptemberC. 29th August
- What is the category of neuclear weapons?
A. Atmospheric tests
B. Underwater tests
C. Underground tests
D. All of the aboveD. All of the above