Hello Aspirants. Welcome to Online Current Affairs August 2015 Quiz in AffairsCloud.com. Here we are creating quiz covering important event in Current Affairs, which is common for all the bank exams and other competitive exams. We have included Some GK questions that are repeatedly asked in many bank exams.
- Union Government announces Rs 1.25 lakh crore special package for _____?
D. JharkhandB. Bihar
- Tata Trusts to develop 264 villages in which of the following places?
D. VizianagaramC. Vijayawada
- Rank of Tajmahal as world’s most attractive hotspots?
D. 3rdA. 5th
- Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) was signed between the Connecticut-based firm United Technologies and ___?
D. HaryanaD. Haryana
- Which of the following won Sri Lanka General Elections?
A. Democratic National Alliance
B. United National Front
C. Tamil National Alliance
D. United People’s Freedom AllianceB. United National Front
- Where is the head-quarter of SIDBI?
D. DelhiA. Lucknow
- ULIP launched by _____?
D. GICC. LIC
- Who among the following is not recommended for Dhyan Chand award 2015?
A. TPP Nair
B. SP Misra
C. Romeo James
D. Anita ChanuD. Anita Chanu
- Which of the following Bangladeshi writer has won Britain’s oldest literary award?
A. Mir Mosharraf Hossain
B. Zia Haider Rahman
C. Neamat Imam
D. Sufia KamalB. Zia Haider Rahman
- Aditi Chauhan is related to which of the following sports?
C. Foot Ball
D. BadmintonC. Foot Ball
- Bud Yorkin, who recently passed away was a ___?
A. American film producer
B. British Fil Director
C. Greek Actor
D. France Music DirectorA. American film producer
- Paravoor Bharathan who recently died was a _____?
A. Telugu Actor
B. Tamil Actor
C. Malayam Actor
D. Kannad ActorC. Malayam Actor
- When is World Humanitarian Day?
A. 29th July
B. 9th August
C. 19th August
D. 17th AugustC. 19th August
- What is the theme of World Humanitarian Day 2015?
A. The world needs more
B. We are Humanitarian Workers
C. Inspiring the World’s Humanity
D. None of theseC. Inspiring the World’s Humanity
- Vindhyachal Thermal Power Station is in which of the following states?
A. Uttar Pradesh
B. Madhya Pradesh
D. Jammu and KashmirB. Madhya Pradesh