Hello Aspirants. Welcome to Online Current Affairs August 2015 Quiz in AffairsCloud.com. Here we are creating quiz covering important event in Current Affairs, which is common for all the bank exams and other competitive exams. We have included Some GK questions that are repeatedly asked in many bank exams.
- India’s first green airport will be set up in which of the following places?
A. New Dellhi
D. BangaloreC. Cochin
- “Housing for All” policy in urban areas is launched by govt of which state?
D. OdishaD. Odisha
- Which airport is the 1st to get approval for starting e-boarding facility in
A. Kempegowda International Airport
B. Rajiv Gandhi International Airport
C. Chennai International Airport
D. Chhatrapati Shivaji International AirportB. Rajiv Gandhi International Airport
- Puducherry Science Centre, Planetarium will be named after ______?
A. Abdul Kalam
B. Mahatma Gandhi
C. Jawaharlal Neheru
D. Subash Ch. BoseA. Abdul Kalam
- Which Bank launched the First Multi-Currency Contact less Card service in
D. AxisD. Axis
- Cabinet secretary of Public Enterprises Selection Board(PESB) comes under
which of the following department of govt ?
A. Department of Science and Technology
B. Department of Personnel and Training
C. Department of Industrial Policy and Promotion
D. Department of TelecommunicationB. Department of Personnel and Training
- Gallantry awards is related to?
C. Both 1 & 2
D. NoneC. Both 1 & 2
- Dronacharya Award was instituted in which year?
D. 1987C. 1985
- Gujar Mal Modi Award is related to?
D. Science & TechnologyD. Science & Technology
- Vision 2020 is going to be launched by which of the following states to make
it digitally literate?
D. MaharastraC. Kerala
- Who is the new captain of Australian cricket team?
A. Steve Smith
B. Shane Watson
C. Mitchell Starc
D. David WarnerA. Steve Smith
- Where is the headquarter of World Economic forum?
D. Washington DCA. Geneve
- Which is the capital city of Dadar & Nagar Haveli?
C. Port Blair
D. DiuB. Silvasa
- Which of the following is the folk dance of Maharastra?
D. karagamB. Lavani
- Yellow revolution in India is related to which of the following field?
A. Meat & Tomato production
B. Oil seed production
C. Food grains
D. yellow fish productionB. Oil seed production