[dropcap]H[/dropcap]ello Aspirants. Welcome to Online Current Affairs April 17 2015 Quiz in AffairsCloud.com. Here we are creating quiz covering important news in Current Affairs, which is common for all the IBPS exams and other competitive exams. We have included Some GK questions that are repeatedly asked in many bank exams !!!
- Who was appointed as the first U.N. Global Advocate for the Elimination of Mines and Explosive Hazards?
- Where will be the fourth Lighthouse Museum of India will be opened?
- Which company has agreed to buy Alcatel-Lucent in an all-share transaction for $ 16.58 billion deal?
- Notable ______ filmmaker Govind Patel passed away on April 17th 2015.
- The Indian Railways completed _____ years in service of the nation on April 17th 2015.
- Who was appointed Private Secretary to Minister of State for Labour and Employment Bandaru Dattatraya?
[su_accordion]a.C. Sudharsan Reddy
- Which company acquired InnoVen Capital India for 300 crore rupees?
- India is ranked _______ in the world for fixed broadband penetration with only 1.2 per 100 inhabitants and the global average is 9.4 per 100 inhabitants.
- Which of the following is not the first three steam engines of Indian Railways?
- RBI allows differential interest rate for term deposits above ________ rupees deposits?