[dropcap]H[/dropcap]ello Aspirants. Welcome to Online Current Affairs April 12 2015 Quiz in AffairsCloud.com. Here we are creating quiz covering important news in Current Affairs, which is common for all the IBPS exams and other competitive exams. We have included Some GK questions that are repeatedly asked in many bank exams !!!
[su_list icon=”icon: hand-o-right” icon_color=”#e0404c”]
- Which city hosted India’s first IFSC (International Finance Services Center)?
a. Silicon City
b. GIFT City
c. SIM City
[su_accordion]b. GIFT City
- Which country won the 24th edition of Sultan Azlan Shah Hockey Tournament 2015?
d. New Zealand
[su_accordion]d. New Zealand
- Which was the person who was called as ‘Hero of Battle of Basantar’ passed away in Dehradun on April 12th 2015?
a. Lt Gen Hanut Singh
b. Hrushikesh Moolgavkar
c. M.S. Naryana
d. Lt.Gen Hukam Singh
[su_accordion]a. Lt Gen Hanut Singh
- Sania Mirza became the world No.1 ranking in women’s ranking after winning which tournament with Martina Hingis?
a. Wimbledon 2015
b. WTA Family Circle Cup
c. Memphis Open
d. BNP Paribas Open
[su_accordion]b. WTA Family Circle Cup
- Who won the Chinese Grand Prix of Formula One Racing?
a. Nico Rosberg
b. Felipe Massa
c. Lewis Hamilton
d. Sebastian Vettel
[su_accordion]c. Lewis Hamilton
- Which award Jitu Rai won at ISSF (International Shooting Sport Federation) World Cup?
- Which country was the ISSF (International Shooting Sport Federation) World Cup conducted?
c. South Korea
[su_accordion]c. South Korea
- Which Indian company signed the MoU with AREVA of France to improve the financial viability of the Jaitapur Nuclear plant project by reducing cost?
a. Nuclear Power Corporation of India
b. L & T
d. Nuclear Power Complex
[su_accordion]b. L & T
- Bhaskar Mahapatra’s painting which was gifted by Prime Minister Modi to French President Francois Hollande is titled as?
a. Tree of Life
b. Life of Tree
c. Lively Tree
d. Tree of Lives
[su_accordion]a. Tree of Life
- India won ________ award at the Sultan Azlan Shah Hockey Tournament 2015?