We are here for you to provide the important Recent and Latest Current Affairs 28 September 2023, which have unique updates of Latest Current Affairs 2023 events from all newspapers such as The Hindu, The Economic Times, PIB, Times of India, PTI, Indian Express, Business Standard and all Government official websites.
Our Current Affairs September 2023 events will help you to get more marks in Banking, Insurance, SSC, Railways, UPSC, CLAT and all State Government Exams. Also, try our Latest Current Affairs Quiz and Monthly Current Affairs 2023 PDF which will be a pedestrian to crack your exams.
Read Current Affairs in CareersCloud APP, Course Name – Learn Current Affairs – Free Course – Click Here to Download the APP
MoCF Minister Mansukh Mandaviya launches National Policy and PRIP Scheme for Pharma-MedTech sectori.On September 26, 2023, Union Minister Dr. Mansukh Mandaviya, Ministry of Chemicals and Fertilizers (MoC&F) launched National Policy on Research and Development (R&D) and Innovation in the Pharma-MedTech Sector in India; and Scheme for Promotion of Research and Innovation in Pharma MedTech (PRIP) Sector during an event in New Delhi, Delhi.
ii.The policy aims to promote R&D in pharmaceuticals, including traditional medicines, phyto-pharmaceuticals, and medical devices.
iii.The Department of Pharmaceuticals has introduced the PRIP scheme with a budget of Rs. 5,000 crores, aiming to shift the Indian pharmaceutical sector towards innovation-driven growth by enhancing research infrastructure.
About Ministry of Chemicals and Fertilizers (MoC&F):
Union Minister– Dr. Mansukh Mandaviya (Rajya Sabha- Gujarat)
Minister of State (MoS)– Bhagwanth Khuba(Constituency- Bidar, Karnataka)
>> Read Full News
Ministry of Tribal Affairs Launches ‘Amazon Future Engineer Programme’ for EMRSs
National Education Society for Tribal Students (NESTS) under the Ministry of Tribal Affairs launched Phase II of the ‘Amazon Future Engineer Programme’ in 54 Eklavya Model Residential Schools (EMRS) spread across Andhra Pradesh, Gujarat, Madhya Pradesh, Odisha, Rajasthan and Telangana.
- The second phase would include an Advanced Block Programming and Artificial Intelligence(AI)curriculum in addition to coding, logical sequencing, learning loops, and block programming.
- The program covers students from class six to class 9 by offering fundamentals of computer science to the fundamentals of AI respectively.
- Phase I was launched on 2022 in collaboration with Amazon India and Learning Links Foundation (LLF), and has trained over 7,000 students from grades six to eight on the fundamentals of computer science and block programming modules.
- Anil Kumar Jha, Secretary of the Ministry of Tribal Affairs has inaugurated the EMRS Coders Expo in New Delhi, Delhi. It is an exhibition of the top 20 Coding Projects of the students from EMRS.
- Anil Kumar Jha also inaugurated a 3-day workshop in Delhi to train EMRS teachers in the revised module.
Chainalysis’s Global Crypto Adoption Index 2023; India Tops Among 154 NationsAccording to the 2023 Global Crypto Adoption Index released by Chainalysis, a crypto-analysis firm, India has topped the index (rank 1), with a score of 1.0, among 154 countries. Previously, India was ranked 4th in the 2022 index.
- Nigeria and Vietnam stands at second and third rank with the index score of 0.642 and 0.568 respectively.
- This is the 4th annual Global Crypto Adoption Index. The first edition of the Index was published in 2020.
|1||India||Central & Southern Asia and Oceania||1.0|
|3||Vietnam||Central & Southern Asia and Oceania||0.568|
|4||United States of America(USA)||North America||0.367|
Note: This is an excerpt of Chainalysis’s 2023 Geography of Cryptocurrency Report, which will be released in October 2023.
The Global Crypto Adoption Index is made up of five sub-indexes. Each sub-indexes is based on countries’ usage of different types of cryptocurrency services.
- Centralized service value
- Retail centralized service value
- Peer-to-Peer (P2P) exchange trade volume
- DeFi (decentralized finance) value
- Retail DeFi value
The index ranks 154 countries based on characteristsic like population size and purchasing power, take the geometric mean of each country’s ranking in all five, and then normalize that final number on a scale of 0 to 1.
India’s rank in sub-index:
i.The country ranked first in four parameters including centralized service value, retail centralised service value, DeFi value and Retail DeFi value.
ii.India ranked 5th in sub index P2P exchange trade volume.
i.This comes even as crypto trading and investing in India has subdued due to taxation rules introduced by the government.
- With 30% tax on gains, India has also introduced 1 per cent Tax Deducted at Source (TDS) on crypto trades.
ii.India is also advocating for worldwide crypto legislation, at the G20 Summit hosted by India.
Note:The report also said that low-income countries saw a dramatic uptick in crypto adoption following a slump in late 2022, spurred by the collapse of the FTX(one of the world’s largest cryptocurrency exchanges).
About Global Crypto Adoption Index:
i.The report combines on-chain data and real-world data to measure which countries are leading the world in grassroots crypto adoption.
ii.The report aims to highlight the countries in which common people who use crypocurrency.
iii.The report has divided countries into several regions such as – (1) Central & Southern Asia and Oceania, (2) Sub-Saharan Africa, (3) North America, (4) Eastern Europe, (5)Latin America, (6) Eastern Asia, (7)Middle East & North Africa and (8)Central, Northern, & Western Europe
Central & Southern Asia and Oceania (CSAO) region dominates the index, with six of the top ten countries located in this region.
- India(1st rank), Vietnam(3rd rand), Philippines(6th rank), Indonesia(7th rank), Pakistan(8th rank) and Thailand(9th rank).
Yudh Abhyas 23: 19th Edition of India-US Joint Military Training Exercise Began in USA Exercise Yudh Abhyas 23, the 19th edition of the annual joint military training exercise between Indian Army and the United States Army is being conducted in Fort Wainwright, Alaska, the United States of America (USA).
- This is a 14-day-long exercise which began on 25th September 2023 is set to culminate on 8th October 2023.
The theme of Yudh Abhyas 23 is ‘Employment of an Integrated Battle Group in Mountain/ Extreme Climatic Conditions’ under Chapter VII of United Nations(UN) mandate.
Note: The 18th edition of the Indo-US joint military exercise “Yudh Abhyas 22” was held at Auli in Chamoli district, Uttarakhand (India) from 16th November to 2nd December 2022.
Indian Army contingent comprising of 350 personnel and 1-24 Infantry Battalion from the 1st Brigade Combat Team of the US Army is participating in the exercise.
- The lead battalion from Indian side is affiliated to MARATHA Light Infantry Regiment.
i.The Exercise will entail exchanging best practices and enhancing interoperability to mutually learn from each other & strengthen the bond between the two Armies.
ii.A Command Post Exercise and Expert Academic Discussions on selected topics will also form part of the exercise.
iii.The scope of Field Training Exercise includes
- Validation of Integrated Battle Groups against hostile forces at the Brigade level
- Integrated Surveillance Grid at the Brigade/ Battalion level
- Employment of Heliborne/ Airborne elements and Force Multipliers
- Validation of logistics and casualty management during operations
- Evacuation and combat medical aid and other aspects as applicable to High Altitude Areas and Extreme Climatic Conditions.
i.Both sides will engage in a series of tactical drills to enhance interoperability in conducting United Nations(UN) peacekeeping operations.
ii.Additionally, the personnel from both countries will also hold detailed discussions to share their experiences and best practices.
BANKING & FINANCE
Poonawalla Fincorp Gets RBI’s Approval to Issue Co-Branded Credit Card with IndusInd BankPoonawalla Fincorp Limited has received Reserve Bank of India(RBI)’s approval to issue co-branded credit card with IndusInd Bank Limited.
- Poonawalla Fincorp Limited(formerly known as Magma Fincorp) is an Non-Banking Finance Company (NBFC) belonging to Cyrus Poonawalla group.
i.The co-branded credit card is designed offer benefits to the customers with a favourable credit history.
- The credid card is set to be launched within 3 months.
ii.This partnership paves ways for Poonawalla Fincorp to enter credit card segment.
iii.The entire process of credit card will be 100% digital.
What is Co-branded Credit Card?
Co-branded credit cards are the product of a mutual partnership between a particular merchant and a credit card issuer. This will provide merchant-specific benefits to brand-loyal consumers.
About Poonawalla Fincorp Limited:
Poonawalla Fincorp was established in 1989 as Magma Fincorp Ltd. It was renamed as Poonawalla Fincorp Limited in July 2021 following the acquisition of controlling stake by Sun Holdings Private Limited.
Chairman – Adar Poonawalla
Headquarters – Pune. Maharashtra
About IndusInd Bank Limited:
Managing Director(MD) & Chief Executive Officer(CEO) – Sumant Kathpalia
Headquarters – Mumbai, Maharashtra
Established in – 1994
Tagline – We Make You Feel Richer
REC & PNB sign MoU to Co-Finance Infrastructure Project Debts worth Rs 55,000cr On September 26, 2023, a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) has been inked between the REC Limited (Formerly Rural Electrification Corporation Limited) and Punjab National Bank (PNB) for collaboration to hunt potential funding opportunities in the Power Sector and Infrastructure & Logistics Sector through a consortium arrangement.
- Both entities jointly provide financing worth Rs. 55,000 crores over the next 3 years.
Note: REC Limited is a Non-Banking Finance Company (NBFC), focusing on power sector financing and development across India.
It was signed by T.S.C Bosh, Executive Director (Infra & Logistics), REC Limited; and Rajeeva, CGM (Corporate Credit Division), PNB in Gurugram, Haryana.
i.REC provides long term loans and other finance products for Power-Infrastructure sector comprising of Generation, Transmission, Distribution, Renewable Energy and new technologies like Electric Vehicles, Battery Storage, Green Hydrogen etc.
ii.PNB, one of the largest Public Sector Banks (PSB) in India funds infrastructure projects too along with banking.
i.REC Limited is venturing to expand its loan portfolio for green projects to Rs 3 lakh crore by 2030.
ii.REC have sanctioned more than Rs 85,700 crore towards various projects spanning from metro, ports, airports, oil refineries, highways, steel infra to healthcare, educational institutions and also in sectors of IT infra/ fiber optics, etc
About REC Limited:
It is a Maharatna CPSE (Central Public Sector Enterprise) established in 1969, under Ministry of Power.
Chairman and Managing Director– Vivek Kumar Dewangan
Headquarters– Gurugram, Haryana
About Punjab National Bank (PNB):
MD & CEO– Atul Kumar Goel
Headquarters– New delhi, Delhi
Tagline– the name you can BANK upon !
ECONOMY & BUSINESS
Ministry of Education, AICTE & Microsoft Signs MoU to Equip Students with SkillsMinistry of Education(MoE), All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), and Microsoft have signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) to equip students with skills and exposure to new technologies.
- The collaboration aims to provide students with opportunities for skill development, mentorship, and project development, as well as to empower educators in the fields of AI, Cloud, Data Science, Data Analytics, and Security.
Features of the MoU:
i.Microsoft is set to integrate Microsoft Learn its centralized training and skilling platform to complement AICTE’s existing curriculum and offer students hands-on experience with Microsoft technologies.
ii.Microsoft will also engage students in the Azure Developer Community in India for industry insights and mentorship.
- Students and educators will also have access to Azure Handbooks to work on projects that solve problems for industries including manufacturing, retail, healthcare, and education.
iii.The Future Ready Talent Program will also be offered for skilling students and virtual mentorship on technology projects to strengthen their competences.
The MoU was signed in the presence of Dharmendra Pradhan, Union Minister of Education, Skill Development and Entrepreneurship, Dr. Subhas Sarkar, Minister of State for Education; Annapurna Devi, Minister of State for Education and T.G. Sitharam, Chairman of AICTE.
About Future Ready Talent Program:
i.Future Ready Talent Program is a digital upskilling program for students to enhance their employability.
- Students will receive a certificate from Microsoft and the National Association of Software and Service Companies (NASSCOM) after completing their internship through this program.
- It is the collaborative initiative by Microsoft, AICTE, FutureSkills Prime – a NASSCOM and Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology (MeitY) digital skilling initiative, Ernst & Young (EY), GitHub and Quess Corp.
About All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE):
All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) is the national-level Apex Advisory Body for the promotion of quality in technical education under the Ministry of Education(MoE).
Chairman – T.G. Sitharam
Headquarters – New Delhi, Delhi
Established – 1945
Chief Executive Officer (CEO) – Satya Nadella
Headquarters – Redmond, Washington (United States of America)
Established – 1975
AWARDS & RECOGNITIONS
Waheeda Rehman to be Honoured with 53rd Dada Saheb Phalke AwardVeteran Indian actor and Padma Awardee Waheeda Rehman will be conferred with the Dada Saheb Phalke Award for the year 2021 for her lifetime contribution to Indian cinema. She will become the 53rd recipient of this award.
- She will also be the 8th female artist to receive the dadasaheb phalke award.
- The award will be presented during the 69th National Film Awards ceremony.
- Honoured with the highest award in the field of cinema, the recipients of this award are recognized for their ‘outstanding contribution to the growth and development of Indian cinema’.
About Waheeda Rehman:
i.She was born on February 3, 1938, in Chengalpattu, Tamil Nadu. In her career spanning over 5 decades, Waheeda Rehman has worked in over 90 films.
ii.She initially started her film career in the Telugu industry with the 1955 Telugu films “Rojulu Maraayi” and “Jayasimha”. She made her Hindi cinema debut in Guru Dutt’s 1956 film “CID”.
iii.Her notable films include Pyaasa (1957), Guide (1965), Khamoshi (1969), Phagun (1973), Kabhi Kabhie (1976), Chandni (1989), Lamhe (1991), Rang De Basanti (2006), and Delhi 6 (2009), Skater Girl (2021) among many others.
i.The Government of India (GoI) awarded her the National Film Award (Best Actress) for the movie “Reshma and Shera” (1971).
ii.She was honoured with the Padma Shri (Art) in 1972, and Padma Bhushan (Art) in 2011
About Dadasaheb Phalke Award:
i.Dada Saheb Phalke Award, instituted in 1969, was introduced by the GoI to commemorate the contribution of Dhundiraj Govind Phalke (Dadasaheb Phalke) to Indian cinema.
The award recognises the ‘outstanding contribution to the growth and development of Indian cinema’.
- Dhundiraj Govind Phalke, who directed India’s first full-length feature film, Raja Harishchandra in 1913 was considered the Father of Indian cinema.
ii.It is presented annually at the National Film Awards (NFA) ceremony organised by the Directorate of Film Festivals (DFF), under the Ministry of Information and Broadcasting(MIB).
iii.The award comprises a Swarna Kamal (Golden Lotus) medallion, a shawl, and a cash prize of Rs.10 lakh.
- The inaugural award was conferred by Devika Rani Roerich in 1969.
- Asha Parekh was honoured with the Dadasaheb Phalke Award for the year 2020(52nd recipient).
Council of Scientific & Industrial Research celebrated its 82nd Foundation Day – 26th September 2023Council of Scientific & Industrial Research(CSIR) celebrated its 82nd Foundation Day on 26th September 2023 with a event organised at the Bharat Mandapam in New Delhi, Delhi.
- Dr. Jitendra Singh, Union Minister of State (Independent Charge) for the Ministry of Science and Technology (MoST) addressed the event and presented the Shanti Swaroop Bhatnagar (SSB) Awards for Science and Technology (S&T) 2022 to the 12 eminent Scientists under the age of 45.
Note: CSIR, a premier national Research and Development (R&D) organization led by Prime Minister Narendra Modi, works under the administrative supervision of the MoST.
Achievements and Initiatives of CSIR:
i.CSIR’s Carbon Capture, Utilisation, and Storage (CCUS) mission aims to combat the urgent global challenge of carbon emissions reduction and climate change mitigation.
- It tackles the pressing issue of carbon emissions and climate change.
- Focuses on innovative CO2 capture, utilisation, and storage technologies.
ii.CSIR’s initiative focusing on the Sickle Cell Anaemia project aims to implement a comprehensive disease management plan.
- The initiative’s goal is to alleviate the future disease burden and enhance the quality of life of patients.
i.CSIR Leadership to devise a “One Week-One Theme” scheme along the lines of OWOL, combining all the institutions dealing with the theme or the subject in a truly integrated fashion.
About Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR):
President– Narendra Modi
Vice-President– Dr. Jitendra Singh
Director – General – Dr. Nallathamby Kalaiselvi
Headquarters– New Delhi, Delhi
Established in– 1942
APPOINTMENTS & RESIGNATIONS
ACC approved Re-Appointment of Rajeshwar Rao as RBI Deputy Governor for 1 yearAppointments Committee of the Cabinet (ACC) has approved the re-appointment of M Rajeshwar Rao, Deputy Governor of Reserve Bank of India (RBI), for a period of 1 year with effect from 9th October 2023.
- Initially, he was appointed as the Deputy governor of RBI in October 2020 for a period of 3 years.
About Rajeshwar Rao:
i.Rajeshwar Rao joined the RBI in 1984 and as a career central banker, he has served in various key roles in the functioning of RBI, India’s Central Bank.
ii.He has held charge of the Risk Monitoring Department. He has also worked as the Banking Ombudsman, in New Delhi (Delhi).
iii.He worked in the RBI’s regional offices in Ahmedabad (Gujarat), Hyderabad (Telangana), Chennai (Tamil Nadu), and New Delhi.
iv.He was appointed as the Executive Director of RBI on November 7, 2016. Prior to this, he served as the Chief General Manager of the Financial Markets Operations Department.
Deputy Governors of RBI:
i.According to the RBI Act 1934, besides the governor, RBI needs 4 DGs, 2 from within the ranks, one commercial banker, and another economist to head the monetary policy department.
ii.The current 4 DGs of RBI are:
- Swaminathan J
- T. Rabi Sankar
- M. Rajeshwar Rao
- Dr. M.D. Patra
About Reserve Bank of India (RBI):
Governor– Shaktikanta Das
Headquarters– Mumbai, Maharashtra
Established on– April 1, 1935
Katrina Kaif Becomes Uniqlo’s First Brand Ambassador for India
Bollywood Actress Katrina Kaif has been named as the first Indian Brand Ambassador of Uniqlo, a Japanese multinational fashion retailer brand.
- The one-year agreement will feature the actress in advertising films for the company’s ‘LifeWear’ range of everyday apparel.
- Uniqlo is part of Japan’s largest fashion group Fast Retailing which has eight brands including Uniqlo, GU, Theory, PLST, Comptoir des Cotonniers, Princesse Tam-Tam, J Brand and Helmut Lang.
- Uniqlo opened its first store in India in 2019.
Switzerland’s Tennis Player Roger Federer has been the Uniqlo Global Brand Ambassador since 2018.
Katrina Kaif was also recently (in September ‘23) named as the brand ambassador of Etihad Airways of United Arab Emirates.
World Tourism Day 2023- September 27 The United Nations (UN) World Tourism Day (WTD) is annually observed across the globe on 27 September to promote and raise awareness among the international community about the importance of tourism, and its social, cultural, political, and economic significance.
- The annual observance of WTD is led by the UN World Tourism Organization (UNWTO), a UN specialized agency responsible for the promotion of responsible, sustainable and universally accessible tourism.
27th September 2023 marks the observance of 43rd World Tourism Day.
The 2023 theme kept by the UNWTO is, “Tourism and green investment”.
- With this theme, UNWTO highlights the need for more and better-targeted investments for the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs), the UN roadmap for a better world by 2030.
|Dawar||Jammu and Kashmir|
i.On September 1979, the UNWTO General Assembly at its 3rd session in Torremolinos (Spain), decided to institute WTD.
ii.The first-ever WTD was observed on 27 September 1980.
About United Nations World Tourism Organization (UNWTO):
It is the UN agency responsible for the promotion of responsible, sustainable, and universally accessible tourism.
Secretary-General– Zurab Pololikashvili
Headquarters– Madrid, Spain
Established in– 1975
>> Read Full News
World Lung Day 2023 – September 25World Lung Day is observed annually on September 25th across the globe to raise awareness about lung health and promote lung disease prevention.
- 25th September 2023 marks the 6th World Lung Day.
The theme for World Lung Day 2023 is “Access to prevention and treatment for all. Leave no one behind.”
- The theme highlights the importance of ensuring equal access to lung disease prevention and treatment for everyone, emphasizing that the goal is to ensure healthy lungs for all.
- The theme reflects the commitment to ‘Reduce Inequity’ which is one of the 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development goals.
i.World Lung Day was initiated by Forum of International Respiratory Societies (FIRS) which is a collaborative organization consisting of the world’s foremost international respiratory societies.
ii.The first World Lung Day was celebrated in 2017.
i.The day aims to make people aware that clean air and essential lung care are fundamental rights, regardless of one’s circumstances.
ii.The day paves a path in the prevention of lung diseases such as asthma, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), lung cancer, and infections like tuberculosis.
iii.It serves as a platform to advocate for universal access to quality healthcare, education, and diagnostics regarding lung health.
i.FIRS was established in 2001; FIRS is dedicated to advancing lung health on a global scale.
- David CL Lam is the President of FIRS and the Asian Pacific Society of Respirology (APSR)
ii.FIRS has identified three key target areas to tackle inequalities in the fight against respiratory disease:
- Improving access to preventative services and stop-smoking treatments
- Expanding access to inhalation therapies
- Strengthening access to effective pneumonia vaccines for children.
iii.FIRS along with Global Initiative for Chronic Obstructive Lung Disease (GOLD), is calling on governments and healthcare providers worldwide to give equitable access to preventative services and treatments for respiratory conditions, and lifesaving pneumonia vaccines for children.
Chhattisgarh Government launches Mukhyamantri Gramin Awas Nyay Yojana
Chhattisgarh Chief Minister (CM) Bhupesh Baghel has launched the “Mukhyamantri Gramin Awas Nyay Yojana” with the aim of providing assistance for constructing houses to eligible beneficiaries of the scheme across the state.
The scheme includes beneficiaries who have not received the benefit of Pradhan Mantri (PM) Awas Yojana which is based on Socio-Economic Survey 2011 (officially known as Socio Economic and Caste Census – SECC 2011).
- Based on the Chhattisgarh State Socio-Economic Survey 2023, around 1,076,545 families out of the 5,979,000 families were found to be houseless and having kutcha(mud and straw) houses.
- The scheme provides financial assistance of Rs 1,30,000 and Rs 1,20,000 per family by dividing it into IAP (hilly and inaccessible areas) and non-IAP (plain areas) districts, respectively.
- In addition, the eligible families will get Rs 12,000 as per their eligibility through the convergence of Swachh Bharat Mission Grameen (SBM-G) and Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Act(MNREGA).
Additionally, Rs 5 crore has been deposited to the accounts of 500 beneficiaries under the Mukhyamantri Nirman Shramik Awas Sahayata Yojana (MNSASY), which offers Rs 1 lakh for the construction of housing assistance to registered construction workers.
Northeast’s Mithun Recognized as a ‘Food Animal’ by FSSAI
The Food Safety and Standards Authority of India (FSSAI) has recognized Mithun (scientific Name-Bos frontalis), the bovine (cow-like animal) as a ‘food animal’.
- The features of Mithun are its traditional semi-domestication and ability to thrive in a free-range forest ecosystem with minimal human intervention.
- Mithun meat, particularly known for its low-fat content, has the potential to become a premium meat product catering to health-conscious consumers.
- Food animals are those that are raised/used for food production and consumption by humans.
Mithun, often referred to as the “Cattle of the Hills”, is the state animal of Arunachal Pradesh and Nagaland, highlighting its profound cultural significance.
- The Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR) launched the M-ANITRA app to register Mithun farmers as “buyers” and “sellers” in order to assist them in conducting business at competitive prices.
- The ICAR – National Research Centre of Mithun(NRCM) in Nagaland celebrated the first National Mithun Day on 1st September 2023.
Current Affairs Today (AffairsCloud Today)
|Current Affairs 28 September2023|
|MoCF Minister Mansukh Mandaviya launches National Policy and PRIP Scheme for Pharma-MedTech sector|
|Ministry of Tribal Affairs Launches ‘Amazon Future Engineer Programme’ for EMRSs|
|Chainalysis’s Global Crypto Adoption Index 2023; India Tops Among 154 Nations|
|Yudh Abhyas 23: 19th Edition of India-US Joint Military Training Exercise Began in USA|
|Poonawalla Fincorp Gets RBI’s Approval to Issue Co-Branded Credit Card with IndusInd Bank|
|REC & PNB sign MoU to Co-Finance Infrastructure Project Debts worth Rs 55,000cr|
|Ministry of Education, AICTE & Microsoft Signs MoU to Equip Students with Skills|
|Waheeda Rehman to be Honoured with 53rd Dada Saheb Phalke Award|
|Council of Scientific & Industrial Research celebrated its 82nd Foundation Day – 26th September 2023|
|ACC approved Re-Appointment of Rajeshwar Rao as RBI Deputy Governor for 1 year|
|Katrina Kaif Becomes Uniqlo’s First Brand Ambassador for India|
|World Tourism Day 2023- September 27|
|World Lung Day 2023 – September 25|
|Chhattisgarh Government launches Mukhyamantri Gramin Awas Nyay Yojana|
|Northeast’s Mithun Recognized as a ‘Food Animal’ by FSSAI|
Aspirant: Does Affairscloud covers all the Current affairs topics related to examinations?
Affairscloud: We Guaranteed All the Important topics related to examination are covered in Our Daily CA content and Daily CA Quizzes.
Aspirant: Why is there a delayal in news?
Affairscloud: As some of the major news sites doesn’t provide the required data on the exact day, we take extra time for important data to be presented to the aspirants on the examination basis to ensure nothing is missed.
Example: In ‘Important Days’ topics the International Organisations publish their reports and Rankings in the evenings, to make sure every data is covered, we delay the topics to the next day.