Hello Aspirants. Welcome to Online Current Affairs june 2015 Quiz in AffairsCloud.com. Here we are creating quiz covering important event in Current Affairs, which is common for all the bank exams and other competitive exams. We have included Some GK questions that are repeatedly asked in many bank exams.
- US has decided to remove which country from its list of state sponsoring terrorism?
- Nobel peace prize winning organisation OPCW (Organisation for the Prohibition of Chemical Weapons) has achieved major milestone of destroying _______of the global chemical weapons stockpile.
- Who has beenappointed as executive director of RBI?
- Name the FIFA president, since 1998,Who has resigned from his post,just four days after he was re-elected to a 5th term as president, as a consequence of a U.S.-led corruption investigation alleging widespread financial wrongdoing stretching back for years.
- From which day Service tax will go up to 14%?
A. 31st May’15
B. 30th May’15
C. 1st June’15
D. 2nd June’15
[su_accordion]C. 1st June’15
- Which Country will host Asian football Championship 2016 AFC Under-16?
- Name the private-sector bank to announce that it will discontinue issuing slips after cash withdrawals at ATMs and will alert the customer through SMSs?
A. ICICI bank
B. Axis Bank
C. HDFC Bank
D. ING Vysya Bank
[su_accordion]C. HDFC Bank
- Name the Olympian who passed away recently and he was a gold medallist at the 1974 Christchurch Commonwealth Games.
- Formation Day of Telangana is being observed on ____.
A. 1st June
B. 30th May
C. 5th June
D. 2nd June
[su_accordion]D. 2nd June
- Name the comapany that Intel has acquired for $16.7 billion?
B.Alpha and Omega