The Currency Note Press, Nashik invites applications from the eligible candidates for the post of Junior Office Assistant.
Name of the Post: Junior Office Assistant.
Number of Posts: 15
- The eligibility criteria for determination of age and qualification etc. will be calculated as on 30.12.2016. i.e a candidate must have been born not earlier than 31.12.1988 and not later than 30.12.1998
- The selected candidates will be placed on probation for the period of one year. The period of probation may be extended by a further maximum period of one year at the discretion of the company.
- Initially Place of posting will be at Currency Note Press, Nashik and liable for transfer to any of the Units under SPMCIL(Hoshangabad/Dewas/Delhi/Kolkata/Noida/Mumbai/Hyderabad) as per requirement of the company.
- The selected candidates will have to work for 8 hours/per day with 6 days a week working, and for 48 hours/per week. They will not have any claim for O.T. hours.
- The post notified may be increased or decreased as per the need/requirement. The recruitment process for the posts or any particular post(s) can be cancelled/suspended/terminated without assigning any reasons. The decision of the management will be final and no appeal will be entertained.
- CURRENCY NOTE PRESS:: NASHIK ROAD (A Unit of SECURITY PRINTING AND MINTING CORPORATION OF INDIA LTD) Mini-Ratna Category –I CPSE (Wholly owned by Govt.of India) Advt.No.06/16
- Those already working in Central Government/State Government PSU/Corporation should produce “No Objection Certificate” from their present employer at the time of Online Test. A proper and unconditional relieving order/discharge certificate from the previous employer will have to be produced by the candidate at the time of joining.
- Management reserves the right to call for any additional documentary evidence in support of educational qualification & experience of the applicant.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
- For any disputes the jurisdiction shall be Nashik city only.
- Person who has been dismissed from the service of any Govt./PSU/CPSE organization need not apply.
- Candidates whose results are awaited as on 30.12.2016 need not apply. Applicant must have passed the full time Graduation Degree from recognized university/college/institute.
The process of selection for the post shall comprise of Skill Test on Computer environment, followed by Online Test. Only those candidates who qualify in Skill Test will be called for Online Test. Skill Test will be of qualifying nature only.
Applicants/ Candidates are required to pay non-refundable Application Fee of 350/-(Rupees Three hundred fifty only) to be disbursed through online payment only between 01.12.2016 to 30.12.2016.
|Commencement of on-line registration of application||01/12/2016|
|Closure of registration of application||30/12/2016|
|Closure for editing application details||30/12/2016|
|Last date for printing your application||14/01/2017|
|Online Fee Payment||01/12/2016 to 30/12/2016|