Welcome to Online Computer Quiz in Affairscloud.com. Here we are providing sample questions in Microsoft Excel. It will be useful for all SBI/IBPS/LIC exams and other competitive exams. We have also included some important questions that are repeatedly asked in previous exams.
- __________ is used to prevent unwanted changes to the data in a sheet by specifying what information can be changed.
A. Share Workbook
B. Protect Sheet
C. Protect Workbook
D. None of the aboveB. Protect Sheet
- A(n) ____ takes a value or values, performs an operation, and returns a result to the cell
D. argumentC. function
- A pie chart with one or more slices offset from the main portion is called a(n) _____ pie chart.
D. highlightedA. exploded
- You can emphasize a slice of a pie chart by________it from the rest of the slices so it stands out.
D. chartingA. offsetting
- The accounting style shows negative numbers in______
D. QuotesC. Parenthesis
- To specify an absolute reference in a formula, enter a(n) ________before a column letter or a row number.
A. percent sign
C. dollar sign
D. titleC. dollar sign
- A cell reference with only one dollar sign before either the column or the row is called a(n)_______.
A. mixed cell reference
B. relative cell reference
C. absolute cell reference
D. incomplete cell referenceA. mixed cell reference
- __________ displays the location of different page breaks within the Worksheet.
A. Freeze Panes
B. Normal View
C. Page break Preview
D. None of the aboveC. Page break Preview
- To centre worksheet titles across a range of cell, you must _______
A. Use merge and center button to center the text across multiple cells
B. widen the columns
C. checks whether text is the same in one cell as in the next
D. All of the aboveA. Use merge and center button to center the text across multiple cells
- A quick way to return to a specific area of a worksheet is to type in the__________
A. Name box
B. Formula bar
C. Zoom box
D. None of the aboveA. Name box