Welcome to Online Computer Quiz in Affairscloud.com. Here we are providing sample questions in Microsoft Excel. It will be useful for all SBI/IBPS/LIC exams and other competitive exams. We have also included some important questions that are repeatedly asked in previous exams.
- A(n) ____ is a pre written formula that is built into Excel.
D. functionD. function
- ________ allows you to create or modify a worksheet while viewing how it will look in printed format.
A. Normal View
B. Page Layout View
C. Print Preview
D. ReviewB. Page Layout View
- The default view for a worksheet is______
A. Normal View
B. Standard View
C. Page View
D. Basic ViewA. Normal View
- To move the previous worksheet press _______
A. Alt + PgUp
B. Ctrl + PgUp
C. Ctrl + PgDn
D. Alt + PgDnB. Ctrl + PgUp
- The process of identifying specific rows and columns so that so that certain columns and rows are always visible on the screen is called ________
D. fixingA. freezing
- ______ keep the top row visible while scrolling through the rest of the Worksheet.
A. Freeze Panes
B. Freeze Topview
C. Freeze First Column
D. None of the aboveB. Freeze Topview
- To select several cells or ranges that are not touching each other, you would ____ while selecting
A. Hold down the control button
B. hold down the shift key
C. hold down the control key
D. hold down the control and shift keyA. Hold down the control button
- To access the Go To dialog box in Excel you can press?
D. Ctrl+AA. Ctrl+G
- When you create two or four separate windows containing part of the spreadsheet that can be viewed, you have created _________
D. sub sheetsB. panes
- A cell is referred to by its unique address, called a(n) ____, which is the coordinates of the intersection of a column and a row.
A. Cell reference
B. Name box
D. Active cellA. Cell reference