Welcome to Online Computer Quiz in Affairscloud.com. Here we are providing sample questions in Internet & Computer Security. It will be very useful for all SBI/IBPS/LIC exams and other competitive exams. We have also included some important questions that are repeatedly asked in previous exams.
- When a website is developed for multiple browsers, then it is called _________ website.
D. None of the AboveA. Cross-browser
- What is the full form of CMS?
A. Cloud Management System
B. Client Management System
C. Cross Management System
D. Content Management SystemD. Content Management System
- Which of the following refers to applications and services offered over the Internet?
B. Cloud Computing
D. ICQB. Cloud Computing
- ICANN stands for ____________
A. Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers
B. Internet Connection for Assigned Names and Numbers
C. Internet Corporation for Assigned Nodes and Numbers
D. Internet Connection for Assigned Nodes and NumbersA. Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers
- Which allows multiple computers to connect to the Internet using the same Internet connection and IP address?
B. Cloud Computing
D. ICQC. ICS
- The amount of time takes by a data packet to move across a network connection is termed as ________
D. None of the AboveB. Latency
- ____________ sometimes called a micro site, is a small website dedicated to a specific topic.
D. MoodleB. Minisite
- Which is a special HTML tag that is used to store information about a Web page but is not displayed in a Web browser?
C. Meta tag
D. MoodleC. Meta tag
- ____________ is a program that allows you to search for files available on one or more FTP servers.
D. AppletA. Archie
- Which of the following term is similar to phishing, but refers to fraudulent messages sent over SMS rather than email?
D. SmishingD. Smishing