Welcome to Online Computer Quiz in Affairscloud.com. Here we are providing sample questions in Internet & Computer Security. It will be very useful for all SBI/IBPS/LIC exams and other competitive exams. We have also included some important questions that are repeatedly asked in previous exams.
- What is URL?
A. A type of programming object
B. A Software Program
C. The address of a document or page on the web
D. An Acronym for Unlimited Resource for learningC. The address of a document or page on the web
- A(n) ___________ appearing on a web page opens another document when clicked.
C. Hyper link
D. ReferenceC. Hyper link
- Which of the following cannot be part of an e-mail address?
C. (_) Underscore
D. SpaceD. Space
- A cookie _______
A. Stores information about the user’s web connectivity
B. Stores Software developed by the user
C. Stores the commands used by the User
D. None of the AboveA. Stores information about the user’s web connectivity
- The device that reconciles the differences between computers and phone is the ____________
D. ModemD. Modem
- ______________ is a collection of web pages and _______ is the very first page that we seen on opening of website.
A. Website, home-page
B. Home-page, Website
C. Webpage, Website
D. Website, WebpageA. Website, home-page
- URL stands for
A. Uniform Read Locator
B. Uniform Research Location
C. Uniform Research Locator
D. Uniform Resource LocatorD. Uniform Resource Locator
- Which of the following domains is used by profit business?
D. .orgA. .com
- An educational institution generally have the following in its domain name?
D. .orgB. .edu
- A web browser that support both text and graphic information is known as ________
A. text web browser
B. graphic web browser
C. Both (A) and (B)
D. None of the AboveB. graphic web browser