Welcome to Online Computer Quiz in Affairscloud.com. Here we are providing sample questions in Internet & Computer Security. It will be very useful for all SBI/IBPS/LIC exams and other competitive exams. We have also included some important questions that are repeatedly asked in previous exams.
- __________ is an electronic fraud tactic in which individuals are tricked into revealing critical financial or personal information to unauthorized entities over the telephone.
D. VishingD. Vishing
- Vishing is also known as _________
A. VoIP Phishing
B. Voice Phishing
C. Voice Pharming
D. Both (A) and (B)D. Both (A) and (B)
- _________ is another scam where a fraudster installs malicious code on a personal computer or server.
D. VishingC. Pharming
- Which of the following is a security attack through SMS in which the user is tricked into downloading a Trojan horse or other malware onto his mobile.
D. VishingA. Smishing
- Smishing is also known as _________
A. SMS Phishing
B. SMS Vishing
C. SMS Pharming
D. Both (A) and (B)A. SMS Phishing
- ____________is a form of fraud in which the attacker tries to learn information such as login credentials or account information by masquerading as a reputable entity or person in email.
D. VishingB. Phishing
- Collecting personal information and effectively posing as another individual is known as the crime of _________
D. identity theftD. identity theft
- The creation of Internet Protocol(IP) packets with a forged source IP address, with the purpose of concealing the identity of the sender or impersonating another computer system is called _____
D. identity theftB. Spoofing
- Ethical hackers who use their skill to secure the integrity of computer systems of networks is called ________
A. Black Hat
B. Red Hat
C. White Hat
D. Green HatC. White Hat
- Spam Over Instant messenger is called_____
C. Both (A) and (B)
D. None of the AboveB. SPIM