Welcome to Online Computer Quiz in Affairscloud.com. Here we are providing sample questions in DBMS. It will be very useful for all SBI/IBPS/LIC exams and other competitive exams. We have also included some important questions that are repeatedly asked in previous exams.
- Which of the following Normal Form(NF) is considered adequate for relational database design?
D. BCNFB. 3NF
- Which is a special type of stored procedure that is automatically invoked whenever the data in the table is modified?
D. None of the aboveB. Trigger
- Which of the following is the most powerful language for working with RDBMS?
A. Embedded Programs
B. Dynamic Programs
C. Query Language
D. Static Language ProgramsC. Query Language
- DML stands for _______
A. Data Markup Language
B. Data Manipulation Language
C. Data Marking Language
D. Data Multiple LanguageB. Data Manipulation Language
- Which of the following language is used to define the integrity constraints?
D. All of the aboveC. DDL
- A transaction state changes from active to______, after the transaction has been rolled back and the database restored to its state prior to the start of the transaction.
A. Partially committed
D. FailedC. Aborted
- The problem caused by independent multivalued dependencies is eliminated in which of the normal form?
D. 5NFC. 4NF
- DDL stands for __________
A. Data Define Language
B. Data Description Language
C. Data Definition Language
D. Data Design LanguageC. Data Definition Language
- When a primary key is define in the table, DBMS automatically creates a(n) _________ on a primary key column.
A. Unique index
D. SynonymA. Unique index
- What is the full form of DCL?
A. Data Code Language
B. Data Common Language
C. Data Control Language
D. Data Clear LanguageC. Data Control Language