Hello Aspirants. Welcome to Online Computer Quiz in AffairsCloud.com. Here we are creating quiz covering important topics in computer awareness, which is common for all the SBI/IBPS/LDC exams and other competitive exams. We have included questions that are repeatedly asked in many bank exams !!!
- Which function calculates your monthly mortage payment________
(1) PMT (payments)
(2) NPER (number of periods)
(3) PV (present value)
(4) All of above
(5) None of these(1) PMT (payments)
- You can open the Sort dialog box by choosing Sort from the_______menu.
(5) None of these(4) Data
- In MS Access, a table can have________primary key /keys.
(5) None of these(1) One
- _______cells involves creating a single cell by combining two or more selected cells.
(5) None of these(2) Merging
- The horizontal and vertical lines on a worksheet are called________
(5) None of these(1) cells
- The most common subtotal used Subtotals command is the________function, which causes Excel to display a sum each time the corurol field change.
(5) None of these(2) SUM
- By default, Excel positions text in a cell_______
(5) None of these(1) left-aligned
- To centre a paragraph using shortcut keys, press_______
(1) CTRL + C
(2) CTRL + E
(3) CTRL + L
(4) CTRL + R
(5) None of these(2) CTRL + E
- Which types of charts can excel produce________
(1) Line graphs and pie charts only
(2) Only line graphs
(3) Bar charts, line graphs and pie charts
(4) Bar charts and line graphs only
(5) None of these(3) Bar charts, line graphs and pie charts
- How are data organized in a spreadsheet________
(1) Lines and spaces
(2) Layers and planes
(3) Rows and columns
(4) Height and width
(5) None of these(3) Rows and columns