Hello Aspirants. Welcome to Online Computer Quiz in AffairsCloud.com. Here we are creating quiz covering important topics in computer awareness, which is common for all the SBI/IBPS/SSC exams and other competitive exams. We have included questions that are repeatedly asked in many bank exams !!!
- ________ are used to identify a user who returns to a website.
5) None of These3) Cookies
- Rows of a relation are called__________
3) Data structure
4) An entity
5) None of these2) Tuples
- Which layer of OSI determines the interface of the system with the user_________
3) Data link
5) None of these2) Application
- Most database management systems allow you to have more than one key so that you can sort records in different ways. One of the keys is designated the ________and must hold a unique value for each record.
1) Unique Key
2) Prime attribute
3) Index key
4) primary key
5) None of these4) primary key
- _______ is primarily used for mapping host names and email destinations to IP address but can also be used for other purposes.
1) TCP (Transfer Control Protocol)
2) DNS (Domain Name System)
3) SHA (Secure Hash Algorithm)
4) Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP)
5) None of these2) DNS (Domain Name System)
- ________ is a virus that inserts itself into a system’s memory. Then it takes a number of actions when an infected file is executed.
1) Web scripting virus
2) Polymorphic Virus
3) Resident virus
4) Boot sector virus
5) Resident virus3) Resident virus
- The ________ model remains operative until the software is retired.
1) Waterfall model
2) Incremental model
3) Spiral model
4) Prototyping model
5) Incremental model3) Spiral model
- Which of the following TCP/IP protocol is used for remote terminal connection service?
4)all of above
5) None of these1) Telnet
- A ________ means that one record in a particular record type is related to only one record of another record type.
1) One-to-one relationship
2) One-to-many relationship
3) Many-to-one relationship
4) Many-to-many relationship
5) None of these1) One-to-one relationship
- A heap allows a very efficient implementation of a__________
1) Double-ended queue
2) Priority queue
5) None of these2) Priority queue