Hello Aspirants. Welcome to Online Computer Quiz in AffairsCloud.com. Here we are creating quiz covering important topics in computer awareness, which is common for all the SBI/IBPS/SSC exams and other competitive exams. We have included questions that are repeatedly asked in many bank exams !!!
- Bubble memory is only a_________
1) Sequential access device
2) Direct access device
3) Combination of sequential and direct access devices
4) Interactive device
5) None of these3) Combination of sequential and direct access devices
- Master files contain data of _______ nature.
5) None of these3) Permanent
- The ________ component is used by the data analyst to create the queries that access the database.
1) Data extraction
2) End-user query tool
3) End-user presentation tool
4) Data store
5) None of these2) End-user query tool
- A (n) __________ allows network users to share a single copy of software which resides on the network server.
1) Single-user licence agreement
2) Network site licence
3) End-user licence agreement
4) Business software licence
5) None of these2) Network site licence
- _________is written for those who do not know very much about computer.
5) Rectifier3) Tutorial
- In Windows XP, which shortcut is used to cycle through opened items in taskbar?
1) Ctrl + Tab
2) Alt + Tab
3) Ctrl + Esc
4) Alt + Esc
5) None of these2) Alt + Tab
- Which multiplexing technique is used in ATM?
2) Synchronous TDM
3) Asynchronous TDM
5) Both 2) and 3)3) Asynchronous TDM
- Network operating systems from Novell is____________
5) None of these3) NetWare
- What is JVM_________
1) Jumber Verbose Mechanics
2) A part of IIS
3) Java Virtual Machine
4) Net Framework
5) None of these3) Java Virtual Machine
- A clerk in a bank has to access data n customer account. Logical access control
for these users would be_________
1) Use of individual passwords
2) Use of an Accounts Receivable Section password
3) Use of individual passwords plus separate access passwords for customer data
and product data
4) Can’t say
5) None of these1) Use of individual passwords