Hello Aspirants. Welcome to Online Computer Quiz in AffairsCloud.com. Here we are creating quiz covering important topics in computer awareness, which is common for all the SBI/IBPS/SSC exams and other competitive exams. We have included questions that are repeatedly asked in many bank exams !!!
- Which of the following computers represent data as discrete signals?
1) Analog computer
2) Digital computer
3) Both 1) and 2)
4) Digilog computer
5) None of these2) Digital computer
- Who developed the ‘analytical engine’ ?
1) Jacquard Loom
2) Charles Babbage
5) None of these2) Charles Babbage
- The box that is displayed to indicate that the text, pictures or objects are placed in it is called_______?
2) Auto text
3) Text box
4) Word Art
5) None of these1) Placeholder
- In_________, the cells are referred by their fixed position in the worksheet.
1) Cell referencing
2) Relative referencing
3) Absolute referencing
4) Mixed referencing
5) None of these3) Absolute referencing
- Objects on the slide that hold text are called_________.
1) Object holders
2) Text holders
3) Auto layout
4) Place holders
5) None of these4) Place holders
- Bubble memory is only a________
1) Sequential access device
2) Direct access device
3) Combination of sequential and direct access devices
4) Interactive device
5) None of these3) Combination of sequential and direct access devices
- MS Excel contains _______ columns.
5) None of these3) 256
- The default lines to drop for drop cap is________
1) seven lines
2) one lines
3) five lines
4) Three lines
5) None of these4) Three lines
- In database, a field is a_________
1) Table of information
3) Group of related records
4) Category of information
5) None of these4) Category of information
- Which view of the start menu has Turn Off option?
1) Modem view
2) Classic view
3) Advanced view
4) Normal view
5) None of these2) Classic view