Hello Aspirants. Welcome to Online Computer Quiz in AffairsCloud.com. Here we are creating quiz covering important topics in computer awareness, which is common for all the SBI,IBPS exams and other competitive exams. We have included questions that are repeatedly asked in many bank exams !!!
Click here to View Computer Awareness Page
- A(n)_____ is a set of programs designed to manage the resources of a computer, including starting the computer, managing programs, managing memory, and coordinating tasks between input
and output devices.
(1) application suite
(3) input/output system
(5) operating system (OS)(5) operating system (OS)
- In Power Point, the Header & Footer button can be found on the Insert tab in what group ?
(1) Illustrations group
(2) Object group
(3) Text group
(4) Tables group
(5) None of these(3) Text group
- Forms that are used to organize business data into rows and columns are called
(1) transaction sheets
(3) business forms
(5) spreadsheets(5) spreadsheets
- The PC productivity tool that manipulates data organized in rows and columns is called a —
(2) word processing document
(3) presentation mechanism
(4) database record manager
(5) EDI creator(1) spreadsheet
- In the absence of parentheses, the order of operation is ________
(1) Exponentiation, addition or subtraction, multiplication or division
(2) Addition or subtraction, multiplication or division, exponentiation
(3) Multiplication or division, exponentiation, addition or subtraction
(4) Exponentiation, multiplication or division, addition or subtraction
(5) Addition or subtraction, exponentiation, Multiplication or division(4) Exponentiation, multiplication or division, addition or subtraction
- To find the Paste Special option, you use the Clipboard group on the tab of PowerPoint.
(2) Slide Show
(3) Page Layout
(5) Home(5) Home
- What is the easiest way to change the phrase, revenues, profits, gross margin, to read revenues, profits, and gross margin ?
(1) Use the insert mode, position the cursor before the g in gross, then type the word and followed by a space
(2) Use the insert mode, position the cursor after the g in gross, then type the word and followed by a space
(3) Use the overtype mode, position the cursor before the g in gross, then type the word and followed by a space
(4) Use the overtype mode, position the cursor after the g in gross, then type the word and followed by a space
(5) None of these(1) Use the insert mode, position the cursor before the g in gross, then type the word and followed by a space
- A(n) _____ program is one that is ready town and does not need to be altered in any way.
(5) executable(5) executable
- A typical slide in a slide presentation would not include —
(1) photo irnagescParts, and graphs
(2) graphs and clip art
(3) clip art and audio clips
(4) full-motion video
(5) content templates(4)full motion video
- Usually downloaded into folders that hold temporary Internet files, are written to your computer’s hard disk by some of the Web sites you visit.
(1) anonymous files
(2) behaviour file’s
(3) banner ads
(4) large files
(5) cookies(5) cookies