Hello Aspirants. Welcome to Online Computer Quiz in AffairsCloud.com. Here we are creating quiz covering important topics in computer awareness, which is common for all the SBI,IBPS exams and other competitive exams. We have included questions that are repeatedly asked in many bank exams !!!
Click here to View Computer Awareness Quiz Page
Click here to View Computer Awareness Page
- Which of the following statement is not correct regarding SPAMs?
(a)Spam can be used to spread viruses malicious software’s
(b)Spam can be used to do identity theft
(c)Spam cannot be used to spread viruses
(d)CAPTCHA is a method to reduce Spam’s on a website
(e)All are wrong(c)Spam cannot be used to spread viruses
- Expand HTML.
(a)Hyper Text Markup Language
(b)Hyper Text Marking Language
(c)Hyper Text Managing Language
(d)Hyper Text Merging Language
(e)None of these(a)Hyper Text Markup Language
- Do you know that SEO engineers ensure that your website comes on the top in list of search engine? Expand SEO
(a)Search engine officials
(b)Search engine optimizers
(c)Search engine optimization
(d)Search engine officers(c)Search engine optimization
- A _______ is not a form of biometrics.
(e)All are form of biometrics(e)All are form of biometrics
- Which function button is used to show MS Power Point in full screen?
(e) None of these(c) F5
- How many numbers of cursor control keys are available in a general keyboard?
(e) None of them(b) 4
- Which of the following is not correct about dead keys in a computer?
(a)These are a special kind of keys
(b)These attach a specific diacritic to a base letter.
(c)The dead key doesn’t generate a character itself.
(d)The dead key modifies the character generated by the key struck immediately after.
(e)All are correct.(e)All are correct.
- ISP stands for
(a)Internet Service Protocol
(b)Internet Service Provider
(c)Internal Service Provider
(d)Internet Surfing Provider
(e)None of these(b)Internet Service Provider
- ______ is the mechanical or electronic conversion of scanned images of handwritten, typewritten or printed text into machine-enclosed text.
(e) None of these(a)OCR
- Which of the following statement is wrong?
(a)Interpreter is better than complier for debugging
(b)Interpreter take less time than complier in execution
(c)Interpreter executes the program line by line
(d)Complier scans the entire program before translation
(e)All are correct(b)Interpreter take less time than complier in execution