Hello Aspirants. Welcome to Online Computer Awareness Quiz in AffairsCloud.com. Here we are creating quiz covering important topics in computer awareness, which is common for all the SBI,IBPS exams and other competitive exams. We have included questions that are repeatedly asked in many bank exams !!!
Click here to View Computer Awareness Quiz Page
Click here to View Computer Awareness Page
- While browsing the internet, which of the following key is used for full screen view?
(e) None of these(c) F11
- Protect document option in Word is available on______menu.
(e) Layout(d) Review
- Network interface card is housed in
(e) Hard drive(c) Motherboard
- Special software to create a job queue is called a
(e) Linkage editor(a) Spooler
- Which of the following statements is/are true?
(a) Cache Memories are bigger than RAM
(b) Cache Memories are smaller than RAM
(c) ROM are faster than RAM
(d) Information in ROM can be written by users
(e) None of these(b) Cache Memories are smaller than RAM
- Spool stands for________
(a) Serial Printer Object Oriented Language
(b) Simultaneous Peripheral Output On-Line
(c) System Protocol Optimization Outliner
(d) Single Program Operating System Operation
(e) None of these(b) Simultaneous Peripheral Output On-Line
- IP Addresses has………..bytes
(e) None of these(b) 4
- What is the use of Digitizer as an input device?
(a) To Convert graphic and pictorial data into binary inputs
(b) To Convert graphic and pictorial data into analog inputs
(d) Converting digital data to analog output.
(e) None of these(a) To Convert graphic and pictorial data into binary inputs
- What is HTTP 404?
(a) An error message indicating server not found
(b) An error message indicating moved permanently
(c) An error message indicating forbidden.
(d) An error message indicating server found
(e) None of these(a) An error message indicating server not found
- Which among the following is the most common source of Viruses to the hard disk of your computer?
(a) Incoming Email
(b) Outgoing Email
(c) CD Roms
(e) None of these