Cashfree, a Bengaluru-based payments & banking technology company has partnered with PayPal to enable International payments for its merchants. It will enable businesses using Cashfree’s payment gateway to show prices of all products in 28 + currencies.
- It will enable Businesses to add a PayPal Express Checkout option to their order pages and accept payments from users across 200 markets.
- Accordingly, Cashfree will perform the foreign currency exchange automatically and the amount will get credited to businesses accounts in rupees.
- Businesses which have partnered with Cashfree can activate One Touch payments which would let their customers stay logged in & finish the transactions with ease.
- It will help businesses to tap into the Global Markets.
- The transactions will also be secure as they will benefit from PaPal fraud prevention & seller protection tools.
- It is expected to benefit the MSMEs in their recovery process after they were affected severely due to pandemic.
Recent Related News:
i.On December 2, 2020 Razorpay and PayPal partnered to enable Indian MSMEs and Freelancers to seamlessly accept international payments.
CEO & Co-Founder – Akash Sinha
Location – Bengaluru, Karnataka
President and CEO– Dan Schulman
Headquarters- San Jose, California