Canara Bank released the official notification inviting candidates to apply for admissions to the specially designed one-year training course leading to Post Graduate Diploma in Banking and Finance (PGDBF) either through Manipal Global Education Services Pvt Ltd., Bengaluru or NITTE Education International Pvt Ltd., Mangaluru. The candidates will be appointed as probationary officers in Canara Bank after the completion of the course. Know details like vacancies, exam pattern salary and more here. This post is brought to you by Oliveboard, an online preparation platform for banking and government exams.
Canara Bank PO 2018: Important Dates
- Online Registration Starts: 9 January 2018
- Online Registration Ends: 31 January 2018
- Date of Online Test (tentative): 04 March 2018
Canara Bank PO Recruitment 2018: Vacancies
Canara Bank PO 2018: Eligibility
|A Degree (Graduation) with a minimum of 60% marks (55% for SC/ST/PWBD) or equivalent grade, in any discipline from a University recognised by the Government of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
|Minimum 20 years – Maximum 30 years i.e. a candidate must have been born not earlier than 02.01.1988 and not later than 01.01.1998 (both days inclusive)
Canara Bank PO 2018: Selection Procedure & Exam Pattern
The selection will be carried out in three stages. These are mentioned as follows:
- Online Objective Test
- Group Discussion
The exam pattern of the online objective test is as shown below.
Canara Bank PO 2018: Application Fee & Course Fee
- The course comprises of 9 months of classroom studies and 3 months internship at Canara Bank’s Branches / Offices.
- This one-year full-time PGDBF course will be conducted either at Manipal Global Education Services Pvt Ltd, Bengaluru campus or NITTE Education International Pvt Ltd. Mangaluru campus.
- The programme is fully residential for 9 months classroom studies and the selected candidates should necessarily stay in the campus.
Candidates will be selected for admission to the course at either of the above two institutes through selection process consisting of online objective test followed by Group Discussion and Personal Interview. On successful completion of the course, candidates will be awarded with “Post Graduate Diploma in Banking and Finance (PGDBF)” from that institute and the candidates would be offered appointment in the Bank as Probationary Officer in Junior Management Grade Scale-I.
Canara Bank PO Recruitment 2018: Salary
Now, Prep up for the examination with Oliveboard Mocks!