BRICS (Brazil, Russia, India, China, South Africa) business forum for the first time will be held in next month at the Dubai Multi Commodities Centre in Dubai on SEPTEMBER 9, 2015.
- The main objective of this business forum will be to provide opportunities for greater economic collaboration between the five member countries.
- Chairman of the Dubai-based Russian Business, Igor Egorov said that this forum will be the platform for meeting and discussing are central to economic and cultural growth and development.
- BRICS forum will serve as a platform to unveil a roadmap for the development of business activities.
- The forum provides an opportunity for BRICS companies located in the UAE to exchange technical knowledge and establish collective action plans in order to improve their capacity for innovation and competition in the market.
- BRICS is an association of five major emerging national economies: Brazil, Russia, India, China and South Africa.
- Russia currently holds the chair of the BRICS group, and hosted the group’s seventh summit in July 2015.
- The five nations have a combined nominal GDP of US$16.039 trillion, would reach US$ 50 trillion mark by 2020.
- All five countries are G-20 members.