The Bank of Maharashtra conducted its recruitment exams for clerks on October 26, 2016. The qualified candidates will have go to through Six months Certified Course training programme after the selection in written exam. The exam got conducted in 2 shifts. The overall exam was easy. So lets see today’s exam analysis also.
Here we are posting the complete exam review section wise.
|Total Ques.||Max. Marks||Level of Difficulty||Good Attempts|
|Quant||50||50||Moderate||35 – 38|
|Reasoning||50||50||Easy||38 – 40|
|English||50||50||Moderate||30 – 35|
|General Knowledge||50||50||Easy to Moderate||30– 35|
Quant section was moderate carrying good questions. DI was easy. Quadratic Equations were not asked. The topics were
- Simplification/Approximation – 15 questions (easy)
- Number series – 5 questions (easy)
- Data Interpretation – 1 set (5 questions)
- Questions from other topics including Partnership, Time and Work, SI, Averages, Profit/Loss, Mixture and Alligation, Mensuration – 15 questions (easy to moderate)
This section was easy to moderate with 2 puzzles. The topics were
- Inequalities – 5 questions (easy)
- Data Sufficiency – 5 questions (easy)
- Syllogism – 5 questions(easy)
- Blood relations – 5 questions (easy)
- Directions – 5 questions (easy)
- Coding Decoding – 5 questions (easy)
- Puzzles n Arrangements – 2 sets (10 questions) (easy to moderate)
- Miscellaneous – 10 questions
English section was moderate as always in banking exams.
- Reading Comprehension (Story based) – 1 passage (10 questions)
- Cloze test – 10 questions (moderate)
- Error spotting – 10 questions (easy to moderate)
- Parajumbles – 5 questions (moderate)
- Fill in the blanks – 5 questions (easy to moderate)
- Spelling Mistakes – 5 questions (easy)
General Knowledge Section
The section contained questions from Current Affairs and also Static GK.