Bollywood actor Randeep Hooda was felicitated by Melbourne based South Asian community members at a function and he was also honoured with achievement award for his contributions to film industry by SAPAC.
- The members of a Nonprofit organization South Asian Public Affairs Council (SAPAC) honoured the visiting actor with an achievement award for making his mark in the film industry
- The award was presented by Parliamentary Secretary for tourism, major events and regional Victoria, Danielle Green
- A local councilor also offered the actor to become an ambassador of ‘Bully Zero Australia’ which the actor accepted.
- He also formally launched a Nonprofit organization ‘Nobody Dies Hungry’
- This Nonprofit organization was formed by Aloke kumar
Points to note
- Randeep hooda was born in August 20,1976 at Haryana
- He completed his studies in Melbourne, Australia
- He made his bollywood debut with Monsoon Wedding in 2001
- He did his second film ‘D’ with Ram gopal verma after four years
- His other notable films include Jannat 2 (2012), Jism 2 (2012), John Day, Kick (2014), Rang Rasiya (2014) and Ungli (2014)
- He is a social activist and blogger
- Australian PM- Malcolm Turnbull
- The actor is currently committed towards the making of biography of Sarapjit Singh