Bihar Chief Minister initiated the special commission to protect against the Child labour named as Child Labour Tracking System.
Implemented in: Patna
Date: June 12, 2016
He allocated the amount of Rs.25,000 /- for safeguarded children from Chief Minister’s Relief Fund.
The day June 12 of every year is considered to be the “World Day Against Child Labour”
He adopted the principle ‘Charter of Demands’ for the prevention of children from the Child Employment.
Reasons behind the Child labour: Illiteracy and Poverty
- Additionally more schools with all facilities
- Residential schools
- Training centres for boosting the career development
Functions of the Committee:
The new committee is being geared up by under the supervision of Chief Secretary for the execution of children’s demands.
The new committee is keeping on surveillance every child from nook and corner.
By relinquishing the Child labour by providing good education, mid day meal, uniform, books, cycles etc., for the childrens at an every aspects of life
- Education Minister Ashok Choudhary
- Labour resources Minister Vijay Prakash
- Cooperative Minister Alok Mehta
- Social welfare Minister Kumari Manju Verma
- Labour department Secretary Dipak Kumar Singh
- Social welfare department Principal Secretary Vandana kinni
By this occassion, from Aug 15, 2016 to Aug 14, 2017 should be declared as “Child Year”.
- Capital: Patna
- Languages spoken: Hindi, Maithili, Bhojpuri
- Jat-Jatin and Bidesia is the most popular folk dance of Bihar