Lakhs of aspirants vie with each other to qualify IBPS PO Exam in India. With the preliminary exam of IBPS PO being held on Oct 13, 2018 only 9 days are left for this exam. This time there are a total of 4,252 vacancies which need to be filled across 7 banks. The exam will have 3 sections: English Language, Quantitative Aptitude and Reasoning Ability. While Quantitative Aptitude and Reasoning Ability have 35 questions each, English Language has 30 questions. There is a sectional time-limit in place and you get only 20 minutes for each section. These coveted banking jobs will provide you a lucrative career in different corners of the country.
Solving several mock tests before the actual exam gives you the confidence that you have solved similar tests before and you can solve this one as well. Also, the fact that you can experiment with different strategies and stick with the one which benefits you the most.
The million dollar question:
It all boils down to the question: Which test series to buy? Remember, your career is at stake and you can’t take a chance now. A number of platforms which offer IBPS PO test series generally offer the first mock test free so that you get an idea of the quality of the mock test. We recommend PracticeMock and Oliveboard. Both of these platforms offer test series which are very close to the actual test in terms of the difficulty level of questions. Let’s have a look at their features one by one:
A good combination of affordability & quality! It has the below features:
- One free mock test for every exam
- Apart from mock tests, the package has sectional tests for extra practice
- All the tests are on the latest pattern
- Mock tests are at par or slighlty more difficult than the actual exam
- You get an all india ranking which compares your performance against those of thousands of test-takers to help you understand your preparatory level and your progress
- Detailed solutions of all the questions help you understand where are you going wrong and where do you need to improve
- All the mock tests are followed by personalized analytics which are easy to understand and actionable.
Oliveboard is known in the market for its quality. Let’s have a look at the features its test series offer:
- OB also provides one free mock test per exam
- All the tests are of latest pattern with detailed report after each test which provides your percentile
- The questions in mock tests are slightly tougher than those of the actual exam
- Detailed solutions of all the questions
Additionally, both of these platforms have mobile apps so as to help the students take mock tests on the go. So what are you waiting for? Take the free mock test and move a step closer towards your career-goal. Let us know what do you think about the best IBPS PO test series in the comments section below.