BEML Limited, a pioneer Multi Business (Defence, Mining & Construction, Rail & Metro, Aerospace, Dredging etc.) Heavy Engineering Company with an annual turnover of around Rs.3500 Crores, wishes to recruit young HR professionals as MANAGEMENT TRAINEES for its various Manufacturing/ Marketing Divisions located all over India.
Name of the Post: MANAGEMENT TRAINEE HR
Selected candidates will undergo training for a period of one year, from the date of their joining. On successful completion of their training period and on assessment of suitability they will be absorbed as Officer (Grade-II) in the same pay scale with one additional increment (@3% of Basic Pay) and will be on probation for a period of one year.
Selected candidates will be placed on a starting basic pay of Rs.16,400/- pm in the pay scale of Rs. 16400 – 40500 during their training period. Apart from the above, Dearness Allowance and applicable allowances under cafeteria will also be payable as per Company Rules.
i. Selected Candidates are required to execute a Service Bond to serve the Company for a period of 4 years including training period, failing which candidates are liable to pay the liquidated damages amounting to Rs.2,00,000/-.An amount of Rs. 4000/-pm will be recovered for 47 months and the balance amount will be recovered in the last instalment for liquidated damages of Rs.2,00,000/-. After successful completion of the bond period, the security deposit will be refunded with interest.
ii. In case of breach of the service agreement during the bond period, the security deposit will be forfeited.
- The candidates can access the online application form in our career page at www.bemlindia.com.The online registration site would be available from 09.00 Hrs
on 06.04.2017to17.45 Hrs on 19.04.2017.
- The candidate is required to take a printout of the online application form, affix the
recent passport size photograph, sign in the space provided and attach copy of the
receipt (if applicable), self-attested copies of certificates in support of qualification,
experience, age, caste, disability (as applicable) etc. and forward the same to the
address mentioned below in a sealed envelope mentioning the post applied for on the
top left corner of the envelope.
DEPUTY GENERAL MANAGER(HR),
No.23/1, 4th Main Road,
- The envelope with documents should reach the above address latest by 26.04.2017.
- Hard copy of the applications not received within the stipulated date or Applications received without photograph/ signature/ receipt/ attachments/ proper documents
will be summarily rejected without any further correspondence.
- For any queries in the matter, candidates may contact Recruitment Cell on Mail Id: [email protected]