The White House appointed MasterCard CEO Ajay Singh Banga to key administration post as a member of the Commission on Enhancing National Cyber security. Banga is one of the nine members of the Commission on Enhancing National Cyber security appointed by the US President Barak Obama.
- With the new appointment Ajay Banga will be the working Memberin Commission on Enhancing National Cyber security.
- Prior to his new appointment Ajay Banga is President and CEO of MasterCard, positions he has held since 2010.
Ajay pal Singh Banga:
- Banga joined MasterCard in 2009 as President and COO. Prior to joining MasterCard, Banga held various senior management roles with Citigroup from 1996 to 2009, most recently serving as CEO of Citigroup Asia Pacific.
- Banga graduated in B.A Economics from the University of Delhi and an M.B.A. from the Indian Institute of Management, Ahmedabad. The Government of India awarded him the civilian honour of the Padma Shri in 2016
United States of America:
- The most interesting fact about United States is that there is no official language in the country. Although English is the most common language used in United States, but there is no official language of the country.
- Mount McKinley is the highest point in the United States with 6,194meters above sea level.