Bajaj Allianz Life Insurance Company Limited has launched ‘Smart Assist’, a 1st of its kind technology service in the insurance industry. Through a secure screen sharing feature, the service allows the customers to connect with the company to avail real-time assistance on completing the purchase anywhere. It helps the customers to know about product details while enjoying virtual assistance and maintaining social distance protocol.
- It is the latest in the series of initiatives by Bajaj Allianz Life to enhance the customer experience by digitizing its operations, making them easy-to-use and completely secure.
- Smart Assist co-browsing service enables personalised engagement with customers in a 100% secure environment, with end-to-end encryption.
i.The service is particularly designed for the 1st time digital users(enables screen to screen interaction), as face-to-face meetings are becoming a challenge due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
ii.It allows effective, real-time sharing of product brochures. It has a chat option during screen sharing.
iii.It is available on INS-tab, the company’s app that is used by their sales representatives,
i.During the proposal filing process the customers, if needed can make any changes by highlighting it to the sales representative through an in-built chat window, and get it rectified.
ii.Apart from connecting with the sales representative of the company, customers can also connect with the company’s expert in real-time on the same interface.
Technology Initiatives for Customers
i.i-SERV– It is a video calling service to boost the customer experience and provide quick solutions to their queries.
ii.Life Assist– It is a one-stop customer portal.
iii.BOING– It is an Artificial Intelligence(AI) enabled chatbot to answer customer queries in real time. It is available in 5 languages.
iv.WhatsApp Service– It provides about 20 service resolutions on WhatsApp. AI-enabled chatbot and live chat options are only available for the life insurer to offer service resolution.
Technology Initiatives for Agents, Distributors, and Partners
- I-Manage– The app helps the company to keep all the data about sales agents with their manager.
- i-Smart– It is a comprehensive portal for the Company’s Insurance Consultants. It is available on mobile and tablet devices
- i-Recruit– It allows an end-to-end, 100% paperless onboarding process of insurance consultants.
Recent Related News:
i.Indian Bank launched 5 special emergency loans for large corporates, medium enterprises, MSMEs, salaried and pensioners as a support to its customers affected through economic slump and lockdown because of the COVID-19 pandemic .
ii. 5 special emergency loans IND- COVID Emergency Credit Line (IBCECL), IND- MSE COVID Emergency Loan (INDMSE-CEL), SHG-COVID – SAHAYA LOAN, IND-COVID Emergency Salary Loan, IND COVID- Emergency Pension Loan.
About Bajaj Allianz Life Insurance Company Limited:
Managing Director and Chief Executive Officer– Tarun Chugh
HeadQuarters– Pune, Maharashtra