Axis Bank invites applications from young, dynamic graduates for admissions in Manipal School of Banking, Bengaluru or Amity Global Business School in Noida.
- Graduates from any stream with a minimum of 55% marks or equivalent CGPA in any discipline from a recognized University are eligible to apply.
- This score should be aggregate percentage score of your 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th (if applicable) year of your Graduation course.
- If you are appearing for your final year of graduation in 2017, you are also eligible to apply for ABYB program 2017-18.
- In such cases, the proof of your aggregate score of min 55% marks or equivalent CGPA in Graduation will have to be submitted within first semester(before start of End Term exams) of your ABYB course to the college authorities. The admission offer will be provisional and will stand canceled if you do not fulfill the eligibility criteria.
- Post Graduate Students (pursuing or completed) are not eligible to apply.
- Age Limit – Minimum 21 years and max 25 years (born on or after 1st April 1992).
The selection will be through a two stage selection process, which is aimed at selecting candidates who are most likely to succeed at various Branch banking roles offered by the Bank. The Bank is looking for candidates with high integrity, who are dedicated towards work, with positive attitude and good communication skills.
Candidates shall be selected by Axis Bank through a selection process consisting of an online Aptitude test followed by an interview.
Aptitude Test: The test will assess the proficiency of candidates in the areas of:
Bank reserves the right to hold a second stage of Aptitude test (if required for any reason) at its own discretion.
Personal Interview: All the applicants who successfully clear the Aptitude test will be invited for a Personal Interview.
Candidates will be informed of their progress and status at each stage by email.
|PROGRAM FEES & FUNDING|
To pursue this course the interested applicant will have to invest Rs 4,01,000 (Inclusive of Service Tax and Refundable Hostel Security of Rs. 10000/-) . This amount will cover all tuition fee, boarding, lodging and Refundable Hostel security for the entire course at Manipal University Campus, Bangalore and Amity University, Noida. The candidate can choose to fund the course themselves.
The candidate can also choose to apply for the Education Loan / Any other loan, from any organization / Bank of his/her choice. Students interested in opting for the Education Loan from the Bank, may apply for the term sum figure for the three trimesters, but must pay the hostel security in Cash/ draft at the time of completing the joining formalities.
Young Bankers will be paid a monthly stipend of Rs. 5,000/- per month for the first 9 months to meet the out of pocket expenses and Rs. 12,000/-per month during the internship towards their living expenses.
- The Post Graduate Diploma in Banking Services (PGDBS) would be a one-year program.
- Salary provided post successful completion of the course is 4.12 Lakhs PA CTC (This is inclusive of Loan benefits and Indicative Performance linked Bonus and Retirals. Break-up of the same is given in Stipend & Salary section)
- There is no service Bond.
Fee for Application: Rs. 500
Application Window Opens – March 1
Last Date of Application – March 19
Online Assessments – April 1-4
Interview Process – April 24-28
Payment of Caution Deposit Fees – May 11-17
Program Starts – June 6-9