Guragon based India’s fastest developing air carrier “VISTARA” ties up with AXIS bank to release a contactless Vistara credit card using the VISA platform.
What is a Contactless Credit Card?
Contactless credit cards use radio-frequency identification (RFID) or near field communication (NFC) for making secure payments. The embedded chip and antenna enable consumers to wave their card, over a reader at the point of sale terminal.
User Bung – The cards come with a yearly fee of Rs. 1,500, Rs. 3,000 and Rs. 10,000 for the top-end variety and are aimed towards corporate cum leisure travelers. On procuring this card, the members will get free upgrades and other loyalty benefits on buying tickets with this credit card.
Benefits of this card – The benefits from this distinct credit card will be tiered depending on travel preferences of customers and their travel frequency. The card comes in three variants:
- Every card comes with embedded benefits of the carrier’s Club Vistara frequent flyer programme. The Axis Bank Vistara Infinite Card is the first card to offer complimentary Business Class tickets to its top tier cardholders and an opportunity to earn up to 6 Club Vistara points per INR200.
- The Signature and basic card variants offer exclusively in order to benefit the commuters travelling through Premium Economy and Economy Class tickets.
- Additional Feature of this Card – The card also tenders enhanced insurance coverage, including air accident cover up to 2.5 crore and also lost card liability up to the credit limit.
- Axis Bank Vistara Credit Card customers can also enjoy premium lifestyle offers such as Golf rounds or sessions at discounted rates across 19 golf courses in India.
- Apart from this, the Infinite variant customers of the card will be given 6 Complimentary golf rounds.
About AXIS Bank:
♦ CEO – Shikha Sharma
♦ HQ – Mumbai
♦ Establishment – 1990